Who here has real world experience with using Iron remover when cleaning your wheels and it's it's effect on the LSP - in this discussion, mid:high solids coating.

For me, I currently have Dlux on One Wheel, some Leftover Gyeon Mohs on another. and Gyeon Rim on another
I have found my wheel detailing nirvana - Iron Wheel Cleaner, dwell and HP rinse.

This weekend, wheels appeared slightly dirty. Car only has a 60 miles since it's previous car wash.
So here I was, just leftover shampoo.....doing a mechanical wash on the wheels with a wheel mit
Wells looked clean however....now that I've pulled it out in the light, all the little crevices and tight spokes area, it needed a deeper wheel cleaning that I didn't do as the wheels looked clean under the overcast evening when it got it's wash
-Which- , with the wheel cleaner, dwell, and HP....it comes out almost dang spotless and I'm not spending time getting into every nook and cranny.

I don't believe I've been using iron remover as much as I should in my process...
I would not mind even using it on *every* wheel wash if it doesn't degrade the coating much. 10-15%, I'll live with #'s on degradation.