autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    Fresh delivery of Rag Company towels. First new microfiber towels in many years. My old ones got demoted due to leaving lint more and more.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Great for tires and wheels, they served their time honorablyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes PouncingPanzer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pre-Friday workday wash!

Left the house @5 a.m. to get the EN washed before work, it's been 91 degrees 4 days in a row, so why not knock it out while it's cooler outWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I used Veros Ceramic soap, 2 oz/1 gallon in the IK Foam Pro 12 and DAAAAAYM does this stuff Foam up....Holy sh!tWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I let it dwell on the car and then it the tires/wheels/wells hard and ran it through.

Time to go into work...What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

4. Likes Big Dave, Uncbrs, DFB, PouncingPanzer, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Great for tires and wheels, they served their time honorablyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Wheels, door jams, under the hood, etc What did you do today, in regards to detailing? I ordered over $400 all at once and they lasted 7 years before giving me any signs that were getting worn. Can't even be mad with that service life.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

6. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The big tree in our front yard is doing its yearly helicopter drop. Throw in a little 'sap' and rain and you get a mess.

Washed with the usual Griots Brilliant finish and 5 microfiber towels (1 bucket method), followed by a leaf blower and towel dry. Car is now parked across the street, not under a tree.

8. Likes Uncbrs, Klasse Act, PaulMys, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Both cars in the fleet got "the treatment" this morningWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I started out doing a Veros Ceramic soap pre-wash on the Cruze. While it was dwelling I decided to use Bilt-Hamber Surfex, 3:1, in an old TWHS Hyper Foam bottle, to clean the tires and wheels, all brushes called into service. Once I rinsed the tires & wheels down I also rinsed off the pre-wash to get ready for the 2BM.

For the 2BM I used an ounce of Bilt-Hamber AutoWash and what a joy this product is to use, you see and FEEL the clean. Once I was done w/ the 2BM I decided to "top it up" and for this I reached for an old favorite, TWHS Wet Wax and like I remembered, it DID NOT disappoint What did you do today, in regards to detailing?️Simply spraying some on the panel and using a mf towel to wipe in and larger drying towel for the final wipe...results speak for themselves What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Once the Cruze was done I moved it out front and got crackin' on the EN. I started by pre-washing w/Bilt-Hamber Touchless and let dwell while I did a tire & wheel cleaning w/Bilt-Hamber Surfex. Rinsed it all down and got ready for the 2BM.

Once again I used Bilt-Hamber AutoWash for the 2BM and it REALLY glides across my paint, sheer blissWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Since it was out and I could finish off the bottle, I used the TWHS Wet Wax on the EN...S H E E N What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Now it's time to hit the shower and get ready to head out and take my daughter to see "Little Mermaid"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

10. Likes Big Dave, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Both cars in the fleet got "the treatment" this morningWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I started out doing a Veros Ceramic soap pre-wash on the Cruze. While it was dwelling I decided to use Bilt-Hamber Surfex, 3:1, in an old TWHS Hyper Foam bottle, to clean the tires and wheels, all brushes called into service. Once I rinsed the tires & wheels down I also rinsed off the pre-wash to get ready for the 2BM.

For the 2BM I used an ounce of Bilt-Hamber AutoWash and what a joy this product is to use, you see and FEEL the clean. Once I was done w/ the 2BM I decided to "top it up" and for this I reached for an old favorite, TWHS Wet Wax and like I remembered, it DID NOT disappoint What did you do today, in regards to detailing?️Simply spraying some on the panel and using a mf towel to wipe in and larger drying towel for the final wipe...results speak for themselves What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Once the Cruze was done I moved it out front and got crackin' on the EN. I started by pre-washing w/Bilt-Hamber Touchless and let dwell while I did a tire & wheel cleaning w/Bilt-Hamber Surfex. Rinsed it all down and got ready for the 2BM.

Once again I used Bilt-Hamber AutoWash for the 2BM and it REALLY glides across my paint, sheer blissWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Since it was out and I could finish off the bottle, I used the TWHS Wet Wax on the EN...S H E E N What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Now it's time to hit the shower and get ready to head out and take my daughter to see "Little Mermaid"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Censored photos... or really bad streaking What did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

12. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's try this againWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

14. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    Censored photos... or really bad streaking What did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Probably just old film, need to keep that stuff in the fridge!

16. Likes Uncbrs, Klasse Act, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

5:30 AM Maintenance wash on the truck. Can't tell you how great it is not working in the sun! Not to mention how peaceful it is. Finished with wet wax as the drying aid.

And now it's raining. LOL
    2018 Colorado ZR2

18. Likes Klasse Act, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At Mopars in the Park show and purchased a Wizards Water Bandit.

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_0293-jpg

20. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
Page 1024 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 2452492497410141015101610171018101910201021102210231024102510261027102810291030103110321033103410741124 ... LastLast