autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    THEE new version of the FNWWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

After a 13 hr work day I desperately needed some "unwind" time! After running the EN through the wash and drying it off I noticed a NICE Guilia QV, black w/silver rims, not the usual dark ones, I really liked that look!! While finishing up the drying the owner of that Guilia QV drove over and said "what kind of car is THAT?!" I told him and he said "that's really sharp". I told him how much more I liked HIS car...gotta love car guysWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I had a '17 Giulia and it's still probably the most fun vehicle I've owned... everything was so smooth with it. The QVs are a beast and I still don't know why I don't see more of the Stelvio QVs around. Guessing that brand just never shook the reliability concerns (I admit to leasing mine).

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I had a '17 Giulia and it's still probably the most fun vehicle I've owned... everything was so smooth with it. The QVs are a beast and I still don't know why I don't see more of the Stelvio QVs around. Guessing that brand just never shook the reliability concerns (I admit to leasing mine).

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    I think the $85K msrp might have something to do with not seeing alot of them too, LOL, although I bet they might be dealing on them a "bit" now.

I'll tell you what, I can't wait to see that new green on one, might drive off the road looking at it though What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Derek0609's wife is on her 2nd Stelvio, no issues but when they traded in the first one they found out the Turbo went out afterwards, talk about timing. They buy their vehicles and I drove her first one about 3 years ago and it's alot of fun, that 280 hp 4 pot turbo is plenty!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice morning in PA. First wash after last weekend's full detail. Got to use TWHS slick & slide soap. I now remember why I love this soap! Fantastic in the foam gun and bucket. So glad I added 2 last order. Griots ceramic tire shine is holding up great after a week. Finished up with wet wax.

[EXCELLENT] Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro SLICK N SLIDE PURE WASH Review (Insane Snow Foam!) - YouTube
    2018 Colorado ZR2

5. Likes BudgetPlan1, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    Nice morning in PA. First wash after last weekend's full detail. Got to use TWHS slick & slide soap. I now remember why I love this soap! Fantastic in the foam gun and bucket. So glad I added 2 last order. Griots ceramic tire shine is holding up great after a week. Finished up with wet wax.

[EXCELLENT] Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro SLICK N SLIDE PURE WASH Review (Insane Snow Foam!) - YouTube
    Love everything you used here What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

7. Thanks PA DETAILER thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So after the dyno day meet my buddy Marsin and I headed over to Car Supplies Warehouse, I mean it was only 2 miles awayWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I picked up some Veros pH balanced maintence soap as well as their color changing snow foam.

Ofcoarse the EN had some bug bombs on the front, left over pollen and ofcoarse the usual light sap spots, so great time to try out the Veros pH balanced maintenance soapWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I first used the CG's GlossworkZ to clean my tires and wheels, all 4 brushes used, came out great but then again they're coated w/TAC system power plus and topped w/DIY Detail Quick Beads!

Next was the aforementioned soap, 2 ounces in the Griot's Garage foam gun and it was more than enough for my needs. The sun was out so not as much dwell time but it worked well, no issues and @ $11.99 for 16 oz a fair price.

I included the tire pic, untreated and it still looks good (can't remember what I added last, I think Auto-Fanatic tire dressingWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?) I say the EN is ready for "going" to FuelFes C&C tomorrow morning but the trees will determine that, LOL, that's ok, I've got the script for thatWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

9. Likes Big Dave, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just couldn't help myself, so I "topped up" the interior this evening. I started with a vac and my Works vacuum is looking kinda tatered (Stones song comes to mindWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?). Next was some Gyeon Leather Shield and I'm sure this will come to noones surprise but the DIY Detail Ceramic Interior Coating was fighting it off, LOL but I leveled it outWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? After that was DIY Interior Clean and Protect on all Alcantara bits and dash and door panels, nice and clean and smells great using itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?️I finished up with some 3D Mango Interior scent, now the inside matches up with the exterior, I'm sure the g/f will appreciate itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Time for RR to get some R&R time, I've been on the go all day hereWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

11. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Planned to inspect my brakes and possibly change if the rears needed. Didn’t need it but the underside of the truck needed some cleaning. The G2 caliper paint is about 3.5 years old and never been wiped down since applying. Also cleaned the inside of the wheels and coated them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Ryan

13. Likes Klasse Act, Big Dave, Tasmania, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    I decided to jump on the graphene bandwagon. Car has PPF with Modesta ceramic coating. I applied Adam’s graphene detail spray, and feel like on my black ride, it darkened the look some. So far pleased and will see how it holds up. I plan on graphene CS3 as maintenance.

Attachment 76702
    I love the CS3 that’s my go to after a wash

Ryan

15. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbabz71 View Post
    Planned to inspect my brakes and possibly change if the rears needed. Didn’t need it but the underside of the truck needed some cleaning. The G2 caliper paint is about 3.5 years old and never been wiped down since applying. Also cleaned the inside of the wheels and coated them

I'm sure NOW you'll get some good brushes and wheel cleaner to keep those calipers staying new, what a differenceWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'm sure NOW you'll get some good brushes and wheel cleaner to keep those calipers staying new, what a differenceWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

It’s a pain taking the wheels off and the truck is used as a truck so they will get dirty again. My car on the other hand needs to calipers wiped down (just as dirty) after a drive around the block What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Ryan

18. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
Page 1020 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 2052092097010101011101210131014101510161017101810191020102110221023102410251026102710281029103010701120 ... LastLast