autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlite View Post
    First off, car's looking awesome (as would be expected. ).

Second, I swear we're gonna need a new detailing acronym for you to use each time you do a status post, because every time you post something about beading or water behavior I'm scrolling up to try and see what the last thing you used was.

My vote is LPOKR: Last Product On Klasse's Ride.

Could go something like "After the FNW, the water beading was top notch (LPOKR: *Insert last LSP/Topper here*)."

####. I’ve been trying to keep up with his tire dressings and I gave up. Was thinking, yeah Klasse likes that tire dressing so I may need to try it and then read he’s got 3 other products on there too.

2. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    ####. I’ve been trying to keep up with his tire dressings and I gave up. Was thinking, yeah Klasse likes that tire dressing so I may need to try it and then read he’s got 3 other products on there too.
    For tire dressings the no doubters are:

1.TWHS spray graphene (sheen)
    2. Adam's graphene (sheen)
    3. Gyeon Q2 Tire (more gloss)

I have a total of about 8 different productsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes dgage, CleanIT, DFB, SWETM, DETAILROOKIE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Ahh, you picked-up on the nuances before he burned up your cash. I wasn't as lucky. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna be taking care of this in the next week or so... Debris dropped all over the freeway, was avoiding it all & then some putz sent a 18in L shaped metal bracket spinning from the middle lane... There were two vehicles & two bikes pulled over on the center divider from hitting whatever all this crap was...

Made some progress (goop on a MF), but the reflection makes it look odd...

Those who possess real knowledge are rare. Those who can set that knowledge into motion in the physical world are rarer still. The few who possess real knowledge and can set it into motion of their own hands are the rarest of all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    That's crazy, I would be so frustrated. Is that pollen? We don't see anything like that here.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    Yeah that's all pollen. It's not usually this crazy amount of it. But this year spring has been dry and quite cold. Usually it's spread out more in time with trees and bushes and flowers during 2 months. But now it's exploded at the same time. My step dad which is his car didn't seem it to be usefull to wash the car. It's been around 4-5 weeks ago I washed it last. And told him it would be a mess to wash this if I wait a couple of weeks more. I knowned that the Gyeon Wet Coat was on it's last leg and wanted to top it up. You will see in the pictures what I meen.

Klasse the ceramic tint looks amazing!

So I washed it saturday and the pollen season has been crazy this year. A lot of people that's not usually sensitive to pollen. They are now going around sneezing and looks like they have a cold. And the thing that's over many think has come back LOL. I take that seriously so maybe a bad joke but it's strange times and we have some cases here still. The usually spring flu/cold and this pollen season many are on their toes for a good reason.

But why I wanted to wash it where that I wanted to apply a fresh coat of Gyeon Wet Coat on the cars. And the same car and not been driven over 30mph. Since the pictures in the last post.

Is the self cleaning ability that Gyeon Wet Coat has is pretty good. I have not until this day found something that self cleans so good like that. This is a rain with 1" between thursday night and friday morning. As you can by the roof rail where it runs off it's filled with pollen. But pretty much the whole car is quite clean again What did you do today, in regards to detailing? Using Gyeon Wet Coat every month or every other month has been my favorite for a long time. Will see when I go over to more full blown ceramic coatings if it's getting even better self cleaning. I don't remember which test and it might have been a domestic Youtuber that had a video that this came through accidently. This is why I always have Gyeon Wet Coat at home and keep coming back to it.

Please share any experience on other products that you noticed a self cleaning ability IRL.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Skickat frĺn min SM-T736B via Tapatalk

8. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Likes Uncbrs, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I swapped cars with my sister so she could use my truck to move, and I had to give it a deep cleaning before I drove it for a month. I had to literally peel off the bird crap from it. I am scared to see how my truck will come back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10. Likes Big Dave, MikeII, SWETM, DFB, Odrapnew and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    I swapped cars with my sister so she could use my truck to move, and I had to give it a deep cleaning before I drove it for a month. I had to literally peel off the bird crap from it. I am scared to see how my truck will come back.

To play it safe ask her to run it through a touch free car wash once a weekWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    To play it safe ask her to run it through a touch free car wash once a weekWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

She isn't the best driver so I dont think the truck will make it in or out of the tunnel hahahah.

13. Likes Uncbrs, DFB, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m coating the Tahoe this weekend so today I knocked out the engine bay, wheels, did a strip wash, and dried it. Hyper Dressing (4/1) on the bay, Brake Buster for wheels, and Adams Strip Wash. Very light swirls and love marks to take care of tomorrow so probably just a 1 step then Duraslic 1500 Xtreme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes Big Dave, Klasse Act, SWETM, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A perfect Saturday morning. It started cloudy so I was able to apply Griots 3 in 1 ceramic wax to both vehicles followed up with Ceramic Speed Shine. The sun came out in time to show off the results. It’s exciting to have a new car to work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

17. Likes dgage, Klasse Act, Jayfro, Big Dave, MikeII and 2 others liked this post
Page 845 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 345745795835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850851852853854855895945 ... LastLast