autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Yeah wish I was home washing the ES right nowWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?I did order the new 303 graphene detailer todayWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    You could be if you were retarded like me......Er I mean retired...

2. Likes Klasse Act, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I "get to" do some correcting this weekend thanks to the dealer not understanding their free wash is actually a nuisance. Damn water spots everywhere and what seems to be new swirling in spots. I thought no wash was pretty clear... really annoyed. My car was so freshly shined that the glare in the sunlight should have stopped them from driving into whatever the hell it is they consider a car wash.

The downfall of Genesis will come by way of their Hyundai network. They better figure out their consumers quicker than they're getting their standalone dealerships built...

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

4. Likes Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a hang tag for my car that says do not wash and I make sure the service manager marks this down on the work order.

My Honda dealer was pretty good about this but I understand not all dealers are the same. I don't mind being known as a "difficult customer" if it comes to that but I'd say chances are if you explain the car is pristine, the staff will honor your wishes.

I'm supposed to get tires after the holidays and I'm bringing my car to the best shop in town. It's an Autogeek's delight: you can eat off the floor!
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

6. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I have a hang tag for my car that says do not wash and I make sure the service manager marks this down on the work order.

My Honda dealer was pretty good about this but I understand not all dealers are the same. I don't mind being known as a "difficult customer" if it comes to that but I'd say chances are if you explain the car is pristine, the staff will honor your wishes.

I'm supposed to get tires after the holidays and I'm bringing my car to the best shop in town. It's an Autogeek's delight: you can eat off the floor!
    Yeah. I think I need to add something inside so the message gets spread.

I'd like pictures from your floor lunch What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

8. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I "get to" do some correcting this weekend thanks to the dealer not understanding their free wash is actually a nuisance. Damn water spots everywhere and what seems to be new swirling in spots. I thought no wash was pretty clear... really annoyed. My car was so freshly shined that the glare in the sunlight should have stopped them from driving into whatever the hell it is they consider a car wash.

The downfall of Genesis will come by way of their Hyundai network. They better figure out their consumers quicker than they're getting their standalone dealerships built...

The problems with genesis is that they are not marketed well so know one knows they are available. I know of a ship close by that has both brands and I think they service 1 a month and maybe sell one a month if they are lucky. No dealer principle is going to build a stand alone store for a once a month brand for service and possibly sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scribble79 View Post
    The problems with genesis is that they are not marketed well so know one knows they are available. I know of a ship close by that has both brands and I think they service 1 a month and maybe sell one a month if they are lucky. No dealer principle is going to build a stand alone store for a once a month brand for service and possibly sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a regional thing. They do fairly well in some areas yet here they have 4 partner dealerships (Hyundai) and I rarely see them on the road. Other areas can't keep them in stock (supply issues aside).

That said, they are doing the same as others and starting Genesis specific dealerships. I believe the first ones are down south. I want to say the first one is already in or being built in Louisiana.

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to tell VW not to wash my Jetta prior to delivery Definitely swirled the paint. You can tell they used a dirty rag because the windows have the smear of dirt that only comes from improper washing.

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to tell VW not to wash my Jetta prior to delivery Definitely swirled the paint. You can tell they used a dirty rag because the windows have the smear of dirt that only comes from improper washing.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, that's a major drag. I think the dealer would remember me for all the wrong reasons if that happened to me.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, that's a major drag. I think the dealer would remember me for all the wrong reasons if that happened to me.
    It came out with some mild correction. Gives me an excuse to polish the car this weekend. Gonna make that orange SHINE.

Page 692 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 192592642682683684685686687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702742792 ... LastLast