autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So after doing that Jeep and ZL1 Camaro this morning/afternoon the ES got some attention, especially since it rained yesterday and I drove home it...no problem, good reason for the "full monte"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I started out on tires and wheels. I have to admit here that the Feynlab Black Velvet was starting to wear away in sections, as The Guz said it would. So I decided to use the 303 Tire cleaner and short brissel brush. Now it certainly didn't remove it but I'm sure it leveled it down a bit. I then turned to the medium strength Auto-Fanatic foaming wheel cleaner to get my rims looking new again, all brushes made quick work of that. I also used that 303 Tire cleaner up in the wheelwells too and once the wheels were clean and rinsed I sprayed some 303 Touchless Sealant on the rims, let sit for a couple minutes and rinsed...TONS OF BEADING What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

For the pre-wash I decided on Griot's Garage foaming surface wash, getting low on that stuff but that's ok as the season for outside washing is coming to an end sooner than later AND I've got numerous other snow foams to use. Once I was done with the dwell/rinse it was time for the contact wash. For this Adam's carwash soap was used, 4 ounces in the bucket made great suds and it's just such a solid product! With the car washed and rinsed down it was time to dry...and drying aidWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I finally got to use Dream Maker as a drying aid and DAMN did it excell for me! I did a little more sprays per panel but with one swipe of the Adam's turquoise drying towel is was bone dry...and GLOSSYWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I said it my review for Dream Maker and I'll say it here, this product WILL replace Beadmaker AND Paint Gloss, for me, from P&S. I heard gallons are coming for Dream Maker What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I then turned to the tires and wheels to dry them and my mini Master Blaster knocked it out. I then sprayed some 303 Tire cleaner into a mf towel and swiped all 4 tires, let dry and applied Adam's graphene tire dressing to them and all is right in the world once againWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Finished up with a mat vac and CG's Signature scent spray now I'm done. I've got a load of mf towels to run and it's time to relax and watch some LaLigaWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes chilly, PaulMys, CleanIT, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tried this today. Excellent soap. Not as foamy as HW but decent. Very slick. Another What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Klasse Act, chilly, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    Tried this today. Excellent soap. Not as foamy as HW but decent. Very slick. Another What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

LOL I just finished my bottle of that today, been using it for years and yearsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes CleanIT, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    LOL I just finished my bottle of that today, been using it for years and yearsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Excellent product!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

8. Likes Klasse Act, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

Applied my first ceramic coating today to my buddies Bronco.

Poorboy’s . The process was smooth, and it went quick with the two of us working.

He’s happy with it. I didn’t get the greatest pics, but the PB coating really made the metallic pop.

I just responded to your PM about posting photos. It came out great. Poorboy's is on of the easiest coatings to apply and the slickest. I am sure he will enjoy the ease of washing it. Nice job by the both of you.l

10. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good start Ninja but I'd like to suggest you add ceramic carwash to the mix, makes a great pre-wash or if your ride is a little dusty just foam/dwell/rinse and dry, almost an Xpress RW if you willWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

12. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I just responded to your PM about posting photos. It came out great. Poorboy's is on of the easiest coatings to apply and the slickest. I am sure he will enjoy the ease of washing it. Nice job by the both of you.l
    Thank you for all the help with this, Mike.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

14. Thanks SNP209 thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Texchappy View Post
    Drove my wife to Braum’s for some milk and groceries in the MINI. While I was waiting, wiped down the dash and door cards with Opt Leather Protectant.
    When you out of that give the new Hybrid Solutions Leather Mist a try, really nice productWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Did a WW with WUSiO2. Very easy to use and left behind some nice gloss and slickness.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

17. Likes Big Dave, DFB, Klasse Act, dwaleke, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ranger has a service booked tomorrow, I wanted to get it cleaned up prior to it's visit. Oh, and it would mean playing with my new gun and bucket setup.

Hopefully the service tech who works on it tomorrow will appreciate the cleanliness.

Page 652 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 1525526026426436446456466476486496506516526536546556566576586596606616627027521152 ... LastLast