autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    He can tattoo himself as he pleases, they do nothing for me and I don’t plan on ever getting any. Lol.

I wonder if he has any historic literature or photography. That’s the type of stuff I’m into.
    Oh yeah for sure, everyone pays tribute in different ways What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcats98 View Post
    Saw Iron Maiden in 16 in Nashville as part of the Book of Souls tour. Took my son to "Best of Iron Maiden" in 18 (his first concert). Totally awesome.
    Taking your son to see Maiden for his first concert I’m a little jealous…since I’ve never seen Maiden. If only they’d come close. My first concert was The Marshall Tucker Band and I was 14. They were great. My next concert was AC/DC For those about to rock. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    I even dropped the plug into the oil like a real pro, then fished it out with my fingers.
    Yep, happened to me this past weekend as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned the glass in my Tacoma and my wife’s Sienna. CarPro Clarify is the best glass cleaner I have ever used.

2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

5. Likes SNP209, DFB, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Put some 303 Aerospace Protectant on the new Continentals on the Qashqai, and for once the tyre place didn't spray any of their tyre shine on, they didn't even wipe their greasy finger marks off, I told them just put them on, do an alignment, and then leave the rest to me. And they did. Before and after shots. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210618_210545-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210618_210424-jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

7. Likes Klasse Act, DFB, Bruno Soares liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Put some 303 Aerospace Protectant on the new Continentals on the Qashqai, and for once the tyre place didn't spray any of their tyre shine on, they didn't even wipe their greasy finger marks off, I told them just put them on, do an alignment, and then leave the rest to me. And they did. Before and after shots. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210618_210545-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210618_210424-jpg

Probably a night and day difference in ride quality I betWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I'll be getting some new Conti DWS06's here pretty soon as well and like you Dave, I'll be going up 1 size from 225/40/18 to 235/40/18What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

9. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Probably a night and day difference in ride quality I betWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I'll be getting some new Conti DWS06's here pretty soon as well and like you Dave, I'll be going up 1 size from 225/40/18 to 235/40/18What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So far I've noticed how much quieter they are, and good dry grip. I can't wait to try them in the wet, but that will mean taking it out in the rain. Oh no, I'll have to wash it again.

11. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gave my workhorse a rinse, then washed it with Wolfgang Uber SiO2 rinseless. I'm not sure how much I like this stuff yet but it definitely made the graphene coated surface shine like it was a fresh application!

Colin Lang
    @DimensionalShine <- My Detailing IG Page

13. Likes Klasse Act, Big Dave, Jayfro, DFB, dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I gave my Mustang a quick rinse less wash on the horizontal surfaces.
    Hasn't been rained on since last wash, but sat outside for many days and had cotton wood fuzz on the hood, roof and trunk.
    The vertical surfaces were clean enough.

For the 'what did you do not detail related' thread - Still trying to figure out my part throttle misfire that doesn't really make sense (only between 1500 and 2000 rpm). After many tests, new/different parts, datalogs....still stumped. Runs like a raped ape at WOT, but 1500-2000 is prime cruising/highway rpm.

Post Thanks / Like

This morning I decided to get out and clean up the ES, it not only rained on it but I drove IN the rain. The self cleaning properties made it possible to do a WW, so get to it.

The tires were treated to some foaming Griot's Garage tire cleaner and Brake Buster for the rims. Grabbed my short brissel brush on the tires and my other 3 brushes on the rims. Rinsed down the tires/wheels/wells, time for the wash.

For the wash I filled up my 1000 ML Kwazzer w/ Feynlab RW made up as a WW (1 oz per gallon). I used 4 purple 350 GSM purple Eagle edgeless microfiber towels and 1 gray 500 GSM Luxury microfiber towel for the glass. Used my Gauntlet towel to wipe up any left over. This product just produces the results, you can "see the clean".

I then did a pretty decent engine bay clean up. I always "clean as I go" but this time I grabbed my lug brush and got around things like sensors, fixtures and sprayed down areas I couldn't get to with a stream setting on the Kwazzer using the same Feynlab WW. One day I'll get out there w/ the Worx hydroshot on the low pressure setting but for now it's all good.

To finish I re-wiped the tires w/ some Feylab WW, allowed it to dry and then reapplied Feynlab Black Velvet to the tires, one coat. I've been doing this every other week. I do this not because it isn't lasting, it is but inbetween it makes adding a topper like Adam's graphene tire dressing even easier and with even better results than stand alone (can't even believe that's possible!)

Now the ES is clean so my daughter and I can "take pride in our ride" this afternoon while out and about What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

16. Likes Big Dave, DFB liked this post
Page 582 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 824825325725735745755765775785795805815825835845855865875885895905915926326821082 ... LastLast