autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I washed the Qashqai, the spots left from yesterday's rain couldn't be ignored. When I was done I thought, I wonder what Collinite 845 would look like on this colour. Answer, it makes the blue even deeper.

Washed with Mother's California Gold

Wheels cleaned with Bowden's Wheely Clean

Dried with Bowden's After Glow

Wiped down with NV Clarity

I then applied the Collinite 845. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210516_181904-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210516_181752-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210516_182330-jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

2. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    First paint correction with my new supa beast. Test vehicle...wifes jeep. Had some micro marring due to not being polished in 2 years. Process: wash, iron decon, nanoskin mitt. Lake country white hybrid force pads, menzerna 3500. Wax/grease remover, then applied si02 silica spray sealant. Plastics hit with solutions finish.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    In the 4th pic down you can almost see a brown in the pigment, reminds me of a shot I took of my old Abarth after doing a full detail and applying TAC system power plus Sio2 paint coating. That Jeep's paint must POP inpersonWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Thanks opie thanked for this post
    Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At C&C this morning WW and RW came up and this owner was asking about it, so I showed him...by doing the entire carWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? MadMerc finished up by applying Adam's graphene tire dressing What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I used Feynlab rinseless made at WW ratio in my 1000ML Kwazzer that I always full and ready to go...for such a situation. I used a total of 6 Eagle Edgeless mf towels. This color hides the dirt very well but once I got going thr dirt reared its head, BIG TIME! He just got back from Road America too, a good test for this new to me product on an actual dirty carWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?The product just leaves behind pure C L E A N, very impressed with this productWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I also gave MadMerc 6 ounces of the Feynlab to try out as well. Additionally I gave his buddy Tom 3/4 of a liter of FrankenDetailer because he really liked it. I also took it upon myself to give him 7 red edgeless mf towels, one of those old popular gray spray bottles filled with N914 WW and a quart bottle refill for him. It's very satisfying showing somebody something they never knew existed and seeing them get into itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes Texchappy, MadMerc, Big Dave, fly07sti, dgage and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    At C&C this morning WW and RW came up and this owner was asking about it, so I showed him...by doing the entire carWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? MadMerc finished up by applying Adam's graphene tire dressing What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I used Feynlab rinseless made at WW ratio in my 1000ML Kwazzer that I always full and ready to go...for such a situation. I used a total of 6 Eagle Edgeless mf towels. This color hides the dirt very well but once I got going thr dirt reared its head, BIG TIME! He just got back from Road America too, a good test for this new to me product on an actual dirty carWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?The product just leaves behind pure C L E A N, very impressed with this productWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I also gave MadMerc 6 ounces of the Feynlab to try out as well. Additionally I gave his buddy Tom 3/4 of a liter of FrankenDetailer because he really liked it. I also took it upon myself to give him 7 red edgeless mf towels, one of those old popular gray spray bottles filled with N914 WW and a quart bottle refill for him. It's very satisfying showing somebody something they never knew existed and seeing them get into itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Some more pictures!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD
    3.0L V6, Tein H-Tech springs, Whiteline RSB, 35% Tints, HD Lip, Magnaflow Axle Back
    2015 Ford Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD

8. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerc View Post
    Some more pictures!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Action shotWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

10. Likes MadMerc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Spring interior cleaning and an exterior maintenance wash on my wife's Model 3.

Coated with 3D Ceramic Coating and topped with 3D Bead It Up. Super happy with this combination. Makes washing a breeze.

12. Likes Big Dave, Klasse Act, DFB, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No pictures, but gave the seats and carpet in my 89 Mustang a washing. We had a Rug doctor for our carpet in the house and figured I'd try to remove the years of dust, dirt, grease and a few spilled Mochas. The hand attachment for the rug doctor was very bulky, so I couldn't get into all the crevices on the carpet. Definitely better than before though.

Post Thanks / Like

Maintenance wash for this Outback today.

This car had been used quite a bit for dog carrying since I last detailed it. The lack of a "after" pic kinda explains how long this took me clean up. I used the Lilly Brush and the stiff brush attachment to attend to this.

I had a supervisor today -

15. Likes Big Dave, dwaleke, Jayfro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I used my new polisher to remove some transfer off of my neighbors door.

Post Thanks / Like

Eldo - What’s that new polisher?

18. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 559 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 594595095495505515525535545555565575585595605615625635645655665675685696096591059 ... LastLast