autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Can I suggest Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless washWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't know, can you?
    Sorry...had to.

But, I am open to other options for rinseless and/or waterless washes besides ONR. My plan would be to start with a quick pressure wash the DIY car wash like I did and then head home to my garage and hit it with a rinseless or waterless wash to get the remaining film off.

My car is coated with CSL and EXO and I'm trying to keep it as scratch free as possible, but get it sparkling clean every once in a while during winter months.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a great product and leaves nothing behind, it's one of 2 products that are like this, the other is Mckee's N914 What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Moved my chemicals to the heated portion of the garage. It's on it's way. 20's during the night next week.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    We received some light rain this week, just enough to muck up the light dust on horizontal surfaces...and I had to drive through a muddy parking lot at a clients business.

Since we’re going to a friends house for Thanksgiving and in order to uphold my reputation, I foamed the car, let it dwell for several minutes, rinsed off, then blew dried the car...I’ve never done this before and I wasn’t 100% sure it knocked everything off, so I did a quick rinseless was using WG Uber just to make sure it was clean, it did!

Did I mention that it’s going to rain Friday and Saturday?

The pains we go through!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    And now it’s raining!

It looked good yesterday and this morning in the garage!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Did a quick engine bay cleaning and trim treatment (Griots engine cleaner and SONUS trim & motor kote). Then after some maintenance on the lawn mower, I did that trim as well.

6. Likes PaulMys, Craig Encinitas, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Restored the headlights on my recently purchased 2008 Tacoma.

2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

8. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried combining a couple of life's pleasures this afternoon...washing a dirty car, enjoying a sunny, 50 degree day in Chicagoland in late November and listening to U of M on the radio while doing the first 2 (thanks MichiganWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?)

Anywho, I started by using Chemical Guys Blacklight in my IK foamer to clean the tires/rims/well. I'm using this product to thin down my soaps and besides, wasn't a fan of this product on my coated car in the past, glogged up the coating and created sheeting, so THIS is a good use for it. Used 3 brushes to clean up the tires/rims/wells, rinsed with the Worx hydroshot and time to move onto the carwash.

This time around I reached for CarPro Ech2o, 2 ounces to 3.5 gallons and five 16 x 24 edgeless mf towels. It's been a while since I've used Echo but was quickly reminded how GREAT it is! I always pre-treat every panel, no matter how dirty it is or ISN'T and not only does it clean very well but the slickness and Gloss left behind is amazingWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I finished up by applying Gyeon Tire Express to the tires and now the 2nd half is about to start w/ Michigan down, at home, to winless Penn State 17-7What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

10. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I tried combining a couple of life's pleasures this afternoon...washing a dirty car, enjoying a sunny, 50 degree day in Chicagoland in late November and listening to U of M on the radio while doing the first 2 (thanks MichiganWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?)

Anywho, I started by using Chemical Guys Blacklight in my IK foamer to clean the tires/rims/well. I'm using this product to thin down my soaps and besides, wasn't a fan of this product on my coated car in the past, glogged up the coating and created sheeting, so THIS is a good use for it. Used 3 brushes to clean up the tires/rims/wells, rinsed with the Worx hydroshot and time to move onto the carwash.

This time around I reached for CarPro Ech2o, 2 ounces to 3.5 gallons and five 16 x 24 edgeless mf towels. It's been a while since I've used Echo but was quickly reminded how GREAT it is! I always pre-treat every panel, no matter how dirty it is or ISN'T and not only does it clean very well but the slickness and Gloss left behind is amazingWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I finished up by applying Gyeon Tire Express to the tires and now the 2nd half is about to start w/ Michigan down, at home, to winless Penn State 17-7What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

You should avoid UM at all costs period, but especially as long as Harbaugh is around.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

12. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a TD!

14. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Likes Big Dave, PaulMys, Craig Encinitas, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Started paint correcting this. Sanding the whole car down with 2000 to get rid of haze, then buffing it back to a mirror shine!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 473 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 373423463464465466467468469470471472473474475476477478479480481482483523573973 ... LastLast