autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Tomorrow's order of business cquartz for the new dispensers I had installed at my shell station.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    I’ve never applied it to such a big vehicle but I’d say I used about 40ml of Mohs and 20ml of Skin on my car and that’s because I applied heavy, it was my first real coating application. To this date I’d say Syncro was the easiest to apply because it spreads and wipes off so easily. As you noticed, don’t really see flashing, give it a little bit of time and wipe away. The Skin part of the kit is super smooth to use.
    I’m sorry you had some issues and that turned you off towards using a coating. Maybe the first time you wash your car coated with Syncro that will change your mind again, the water behavior on that coating is insane.
    Well good news is there are some fantastic people on here and one I lean on a lot for certain things that I got some good advice from. I did talk with Jeff from Gyeon USA and went over some stuff. Unfortunately pretty much everything doors down has to be polished and recoated but is what it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve been detailing alot of vehicles lately... Unfortunately I’ve been sucking at taking pictures. I did a 2014 Denali Truck a couple of days ago but all I have is this Before picture.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Yesterday I detailed a 2018 Cadillac CT6. This picture doesn’t do it justice but I left this thing better than new! Claymitt followed by Beadmaker and the slickness & shine can really impresses the customer like almost nothing else.

IMO the interior of this Cadillac is really nice. There’s power connections where you wouldn’t expect them, supple leather seats, soft padded door panels & dash, and in true Cadillac form, they still include the ashtray compartments even for the rear passengers, however there’s no lighters inside, only the ashtray. [not sure if you could have lighters even if requested these days with how sissified the world has become, but I found it a nice touch to still include the ashtrays]

The rear seat center console is very nice, as is the console in the front, which can open from both directions which I found to be pretty thoughtful.. Rear window sunshades, everything you’d expect in a Cadillac all the way down to some of the best paint on any vehicle in the world. No finicky soft paint on a Caddy... This is Merica!

4. Likes PaulMys, DETAILROOKIE, DFB, MadMerc, mdbenge liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some Collinite 915 on the F150
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-ae4e4792-aa78-4a2a-b6b7-15562e0a4226-jpg  
    2022 Carrera S & Honda CRV Hybrid
    2015 Lexus IS 350, 2016 Ford F-150
    Cobalt 242 (8.1 L block, Volvo outdrive)

6. Likes PaulMys, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finished up a detail and got it delivered to the customer:

2016 Audi A4 Sport Get's Freshened for Spring

Also installed some new and really nice 360 degree swivels to the two Tornador units, one Black set up as a blower and the Other a black converted to the Velocity Vac System. These are much better than my old set that I bought initially and will allow for much easier maneuvering in tight places.

2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

I washed my wife’s car and cleaned the interior. Her white car was almost yellow now, at least a month no wash and it has rained a lot here lately.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Foamed the Fusion with Griots Surface Wash since it wasn't too dirty. I will say that it plays very well with Griots 3-in-1 Ceramic Wax.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD
    3.0L V6, Tein H-Tech springs, Whiteline RSB, 35% Tints, HD Lip, Magnaflow Axle Back
    2015 Ford Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD

10. Likes PaulMys, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned up my wife's car.

2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought about cleaning the cars then I thought about it in my head and said naw I don't feel like it maybe next month lol don't judge me

Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

13. Likes abileneautoworx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday the SS got a thorough cleaning inside and out. This morning I rolled the winter wheel/tires out into the driveway for a good scrubbing. I used Eagle One tire and wheel cleaner, brushes and a boars hair brush to get them squeaky clean. After I dried them I rolled them back in the garage to continue drying overnight. Tomorrow I'll wipe them down with GTechniq panel wipe and recoat them with leftover McKee’s Wheel Coating and tires will get Adam’s Tire Armor. Then it’s off to the corner of the garage until November.

Went fishing today and did well until the sun ( and everybody else) came out. Walking back to the car I noticed bird dookie on three panels and the windshield. This is why I always have a small bottle of Detail Spray and an old high quality MF towel with me.
    What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-ac51560f-a9bb-4433-89e7-0dcee4e2670d-jpg
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

15. Likes MadMerc, PaulMys, Jayfro, Klasse Act, DFB liked this post
Page 384 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 284334374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394434484884 ... LastLast