autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    It is double the amount of wash in the rinseless vs mckees 914. So I just went with that same ratio and use a 1/2oz as waterless. I usually use a tad more. Half way to 3/4 oz in my tiny measuring cup. Try it and share your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Little confused here, 2 oz per gallon for WW usage thenWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry my ratios broken down for 32 oz spray bottle so yes 2 to 2.75 oz per gallon

Post Thanks / Like

Placed on order on AG:

-3D Towel Kleen
    -Sonax Rim Shield
    -1 litre of Ech2o
    -Leather Master Interior Protection Creme
    -Optimum Tire Protection & Coating
    -P&S Brake Buster

I really needed more Towel Kleen so that was the need but I have about a half a gallon of P&S Brake Buster left, so can't be caught without that, no way, no how! Now the Optimum tire coat has peaked my interest, as is Leather Master creme and lastly the Sonax Rim shield, I'm out of it and just love this product. Looking forward to this orderWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Towel Kleen for the win, Rog!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Placed on order on AG:

-3D Towel Kleen
    -Sonax Rim Shield
    -1 litre of Ech2o
    -Leather Master Interior Protection Creme
    -Optimum Tire Protection & Coating
    -P&S Brake Buster

I really needed more Towel Kleen so that was the need but I have about a half a gallon of P&S Brake Buster left, so can't be caught without that, no way, no how! Now the Optimum tire coat has peaked my interest, as is Leather Master creme and lastly the Sonax Rim shield, I'm out of it and just love this product. Looking forward to this orderWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Klasse...just purchased my first bottle of Brake Buster on Friday based off of your “enthusiasm”...guess that would make you a “influencer” nowWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?!

It’s cool to see your passion for detailing as well as your knowledge. Not going to TW just yet, sticking to my PNS for now.

Love Bead Maker too but the last time I used it, really didn’t offer much protection for my wife’s car (tongue firmly planted-in-cheek !
    I guarantee it was the smoothest and slickest car in the junkyard!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

7. Likes SWETM, Misterpaul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally got a moment to try Poly Gloss and it definitely added some gloss, but I think it let it sit too long in the garage, left some haze on the paint.

Added some Kinotek to clean off the haze... worked great!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Since I had already taken care of the canvas top, interior, trunk, exterior paint and engine bay on my recently purchased 2006 MX5 GT, I decided to remove the wheels and clean the wheel wells. I also cleaned the wheels and then applied TW S&S.

2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

10. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Washed the work truck. Been a while, don’t remember when actually but it’s been over a month I think. Hydro blue was still working on the side and rear windows from 4-5 months ago. Sooo I didn’t use any lol.

Instead we are doing a test sorta. I don’t wash enough so it may be a descent test who knows.

Anyways washed with presoak and hot soap and rinse at the coin op. Then rinseless with N914. Then the fun.

Mothers CMX applied to a microfiber and I did the windshield, hood, front end, passenger side glass and mirror, and all passenger side panels. Wiped on and let set a few min and then removed. Came off easily except from the chrome bumper and windshield was a bit tough to get streaks off.

Turtle Wax SNS to roof, drivers side glass and mirror, drivers side panels, rear glass. Super easy wipe on and spread around and then buff off.

Meguiars HCW in rear bumper and tailgate. Not diluted at all it’s kind of tough to spread this on dry paint for those that care, but it smells real good.

Hit trim and tires with hyper dressing at 4:1 and called it a night.

Left the cmx application and removal towel on a hanger to see if they crystallize. Did same with the hcw towels.

Let me know thoughts on how often I should wash for testing and with what. Curious to see what y’all say and come up with.

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_1113-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_1114-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_1115-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_1117-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_1118-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_1119-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_1120-jpg

12. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Forgot to add. Placed an order on Amazon. Picked up some glacier Russo coat to try out. Grabbed 2 m22 15mm x 1/4 quick connects to see if that’s what need to get my hose working actually come to think of it I need a hose with quick connect ends now...FML!!! Also grabbed a Trinova foam cannon to try before I go to mtm.

Just ordered the m22 14mm x 1/4 quick disconnect. 2 of wash should be enough to confuse any man. Hopefully it works like my brain just assembled it.

14. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    Klasse...just purchased my first bottle of Brake Buster on Friday based off of your “enthusiasm”...guess that would make you a “influencer” nowWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?!

It’s cool to see your passion for detailing as well as your knowledge. Not going to TW just yet, sticking to my PNS for now.

Love Bead Maker too but the last time I used it, really didn’t offer much protection for my wife’s car (tongue firmly planted-in-cheek !
    I guarantee it was the smoothest and slickest car in the junkyard!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Maybe the vehical that hit your wifes car have used Brake Buster LOL J/K. Hope she is okay after the accident.

Page 234 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 134184224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244284334734 ... LastLast