autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I observed water beading/behavior on my way to work as it was raining and I'm happy to say that IGL Premier is amazing! Looking forward to seeing how it looks if it stops raining by the end of the day and it dries up, stay "tuned"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since then weekend here was so nice I got yard work done...

Still had some energy to at least clean out the RS interior (quick vacuum, wipe down dash, etc).

Also helped the hubby clean his wheels... he pulled them off the car and I cleaned them up
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

4. Likes SWETM, LSNAutoDetailing, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Prepping for cermaic pro sport

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

6. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally mounted my foam cannon holders to the pressure washer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

8. Likes SWETM, DetailKitty, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention I ordered some products during the AG Flash sale the other day:

-303 Touchless Sealant. This is going to be my 2nd 32 oz bottle and it's not only a GREAT product but quite a value, 32 ounces for $25.00, a win WIN here, hopefully everyone is buying/trying and continuing to use THIS product. It has been developed, tested, made, bottled and shipped from the U.S. (Chicago to be exact). Down in the Garage, out of the sun on just washed and rinsed car, I've sprayed the entire car down with this product AND THEN rinsed away. I applied this on my wife's Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in early April and it's still beading very well. Her car isn't washed nearly as much as mine is but this is even more of a testament to this product.

-5 of The Rag Compnies Eagle edgeless 500 GSM microfiber towels. I've been told how great these towels are, some saying even better than DPC's Jack towels, I'm going to keep an open mind. My first use of these will probably be during a WW, evaluate and then move onto during a RW. IMO these thicker edgeless mf towels provide great protection when doing a WW and its primarily what I use THESE towels for, stay "tuned".

-P&S wheel cleaner. Now based off of great, great experiences with Beadmaker and Pearl soap, I decided to step and try their wheel cleaner. I tried to buy the gallon because like all the other P&S products the gallon size offers up the BEST value but it was out of stock here, probably because it's so great. The reviews I've read have been very positive and it has an anti-rusting ingredient in it as well, we'll see how that works. If it works as good as advertised, once my CG's maintenance wheel cleaners are emptied out, I'll have a new go to for maintenance (still have Auto-Fanatic foaming wheel cleaner for the REAL dirtied rims)

Looking forward to trying the 2 of 3 new products to meWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Used the 303 sealant on the wifes and it didn’t like the wipers and glass and I couldn’t get the car to dry worth a damn. I’m not excluding it yet but wasn’t impressed like I was with wetcoat and hydro blue.

Speaking of wetcoat, I applied to my truck back in October I think What did you do today, in regards to detailing?. Anyways it just sits in the driveway and doesn’t go anywhere. Last Friday I washed it with reset. Didn’t clay but probably would have revived the roof, hood and top of bed rails. Everything else minus wheels was fine. After rinse I hit roof, hood, bed rails and wheels with hydro blue. Good for close to another 6 months lol What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did a N914 WW tonight, got a little rain this morning and it's supposed to be sunny and 80 tomorrow, so I want my car lookin' nice...now I hope the rain gets over and done with in time for the drive to work, it's coming in as I post this, wind is howlin' out there.

I cleaned the rims with my go-to and let Alien Kleen dwell in the wheelwells, rinsed down and dried, no tire dressing added, didn't need it at all. I should mention how the water just flew off of the windshield this morning, CRAZY...really lovin' that IGL Premier, could feel the slickness during the N914 WW tonight too...speaking of tonight, GOOD NIGHT NOWWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

12. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL.... ran home for lunch and did a quick ONR on the car

I took a pic but Flickr is down today for maintenance
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

14. Likes Klasse Act, DETAILROOKIE, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did a quick WW with Opti Clean. I really want to like the product so I keep trying it but I just can't really get behind it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

16. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    LOL.... ran home for lunch and did a quick ONR on the car

I took a pic but Flickr is down today for maintenance
    Glad you are feeling better! Cant wait to see pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Spent the day in the town I grew up in lol. My first customer give me a lot of lip action and called me a arrogant AH I agreed so I charge a extra $15 fee for allowing her to be in my presence and she said she hates me but love my service lol and will refer friends and family. I love my customers forrealWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

19. Likes MattPersman liked this post
Page 196 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 96146186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206246296696 ... LastLast