autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 58 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I gave my car a bath with Meguiars Hyper Wash after it had been outside in the rain for the past 5 days. No more rain!What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2. Likes Maxreed241, SWETM, Diner, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I gave my car a bath with Meguiars Hyper Wash after it had been outside in the rain for the past 5 days. No more rain!What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Love me some Hyper Wash!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Likes Eldorado2k, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I took possession of 3 boxes today, various detailing products, some new to me and some new to everyone, VERY new:

-Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer (watched Forensic Detailing and bought it immediately, thanks John!)

-Sonax Spray and Seal, while I was in the store buying BSD I bought this too, can't have too many spray on, rinse off products!

-Gyeon Tire Cleaner, got in on a pre-sale and now I have it, even came with a safety label taped to the bottle! Speaking of the bottle, probably one of the coolest bottles on the planet, Gyeon doesn't mess around here!

-Gyeon Tire Express, applies to wet tire if you you'd like...yeah, I like! Looking forward to trying this out tomorrow as its the first ever wet/dry application tire dressing (atleast I've never heard of one before)

Last but not least, one of the most anticipated products has finally dropped, 80% of the production was sold via pre-order and Pan the Organizer (OrangeVee) was the first to review it:

-Auto Fanatic Professional wheel cleaning FOAM!!!

-IK 1.5L foaming sprayer purchased just for use with the wheel cleaner, orange tip just installed, ready for action!

Now we're about to get our butts kicked starting tomorrow night but you know what tomorrow is....FNW! Some of these new products are going to get tried out, I've been anxiously waiting to try all of them, the Sonax Spray and Seal is going to have to wait but that BSD is going to get mixed with Beadmaker (1:1) because I wanna see what's going to happen....stay "tuned", only about 26.5 hrs to go!
    Thoughts on gyeon tire after use please. I would like to know also if the wheel cleaner is true spray on spray off. Problem is your wheels.... you can probably eat off them as clean as you keep your car. Could you clean some random dirty wheel on another car in your garage? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Maxreed241, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle Dog View Post
    I was looking at the pic of the back seat area and was wondering if the seats are for people without legs?
    Are you talking about this post?

I removed my backseat in order to vacuum all the trash left behind my the previous owner..

It also gave me the opportunity to clean the extreme rear of the seat, which I found out I had missed. It’s 100% clean now.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

If so then Good Eye, Good Eye! Yup, I drive for Uber part time and you’d be amazed how many people I pick up with no legs... With the back seat in that configuration I can fit 6 of them back there comfortably + the Cadillac has a huge trunk so it can handle all 6 wheelchairs with room to spare. I’m the preferred Uber driver for legless riders in the city. They won’t jump in unless this backseat with luxury amenities is available.

Lol!What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing? I’m kidding!What did you do today, in regards to detailing? That’s the battery compartment. I vacuumed it out.

People with no legs...What did you do today, in regards to detailing? It took me a while to figure out what you were referring to, but when I did I started cracking up!What did you do today, in regards to detailing?lol.

8. Likes SWETM, MattPersman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Eldarado
    thanks for weighing those platforms, appreciate it. they're not that heavy, but look a little bulky. it sure would make doing my truck hood & windshield a lot easier. after doing the hood & windshield I can use it hold wash bucket & brushes.
    hmardown

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I have 2 Gorrilla Platforms. 1 is rated @300lbs. and the other @250lbs. They both feel more than sturdy and capable of handling the weight while using them. No fear of tipping over at all. If I had to choose over again I would’ve bought them both @250lbs. because the 250lbs platform is slightly lighter and therefore easier to lift up and carry.

I was using my friends 250lbs version yesterday while helping him do some painting.

Seems like a good platform. I have a similar Werner platform of my own, and I might like this one a little better. It’s seems a little lighter than the Werner and it folds flatter.

I believe the Werner bench flexes less but it’s rated slightly lower at 225lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hmardown View Post
    Eldarado
    thanks for weighing those platforms, appreciate it. they're not that heavy, but look a little bulky. it sure would make doing my truck hood & windshield a lot easier. after doing the hood & windshield I can use it hold wash bucket & brushes.
    hmardown
    A couple of pounds may not sound like much, but when you include everything else that usually has to get lugged to a mobile detail i.e. buckets full of water, bottles full of products, 16 gallon vacuum, detailing bags full of polishers, hoses, extension cords, etc... At the end of the day it gets tiring having to move all that stuff. Every pound matters. Lol.

But the platforms themselves aren’t bulky at all. 1 of them can easily fit in the backseat of a car. Both could fit if you wanted to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Todays haul!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Were you able to try the Sonax Spray and Seal yet? I bought a bottle a couple of months ago but have not been able to use it due to the temperature.

Post Thanks / Like

Klasse I would love to hear how that wheel cleaner works.

Hopefully you have a friend with some nasty wheels to try it out on.

I’d imagine yours will be simple spray and rinse.

14. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    Klasse I would love to hear how that wheel cleaner works.

Hopefully you have a friend with some nasty wheels to try it out on.

I’d imagine yours will be simple spray and rinse.

*raises hand*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD
    3.0L V6, Tein H-Tech springs, Whiteline RSB, 35% Tints, HD Lip, Magnaflow Axle Back
    2015 Ford Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD

16. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 58 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast