autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 31 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041811315311031 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I did a waterless wash on my brothers truck with Wolfgang Uber. Followed it up with a spray & wipedown of Ech2o/Reload mix.

Before:

After:

It was dirty!

Post Thanks / Like

Did my usual FNW, it needed it...seriously!

For the pre-wash I used AutoBrite Magifoam in my IK Foam 9 and damn is that stuff awesome! For the 2BM I used Gyeon Bathe+ with a couple extra squirts of Bathe Essence for good measure...and damn did it foam, WOW! I also used up my balance of Guard and Gloss on all the glass and in the jams too.

Now the car is all clean but if the fog doesn't burn off early enough I'm not taking it out, although I have a piece of metal in the RR which caused my TPMS light to come on, RR @24.6 psi. Then I pulled out my air compressor and tried to bump it up and....BAM!, blew the power outlet fuse...again! I need to have this looked atWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I did a waterless wash on my brothers truck with Wolfgang Uber. Followed it up with a spray & wipedown of Ech2o/Reload mix.

Before:

After:

It was dirty!

Did you do the windshield? It looks a little off there.

Paint looks great but those rags send chills down my spine.

5. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It rained a bit today, so I wiped down the car with Adam's Spray Wax.

7. Likes Misterpaul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spazzz View Post
    Did you do the windshield? It looks a little off there.

Paint looks great but those rags send chills down my spine.
    Nope! I didn’t clean the windows or the roof. He’s lucky I did anything at all to his truck!What did you do today, in regards to detailing?lol.

Truck is high + I didn’t feel like soiling any more towels + who’s even going to look up there? Lol. I decided to put the extra effort into the Ech2o wipedown to give the black paint the extra pop.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I surprised him without him knowing I had washed it... He walked out and came back in asking if I had washed it and I told him I hadn’t. Lol. But then he took off before I could let him in on the joke. So I ended up texting him.

Excuse his typos. Lol.

Btw there’s no swirls on that paint.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

9. Likes SWETM, VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post

Before:

After:

It was dirty!

What did you use on the tires?

11. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    What did you use on the tires?
    On the passengers side, I used Mothers B2B Tire Renew [wiped down w/terry towel] followed by Hyper Dressing. On the drivers side I only used AA Tire Foam. The passengers side came out looking way better.

Post Thanks / Like

Took possession of my latest AG order:

- 1 gallon of Beadmaker
    - 1 gallon of Pearl Auto Shampoo
    - CG's Glossworkz
    - sample of BF coating booster
    - IGL Premier sealant
    - 16.9 oz of Ech2o (the next size up was out of stock and I was out)
    - McKee's Fast interior detailer
    - Griot's Garage MF wash pad

So the gallon of Beadmaker was a no-brainer for a couple reasons. First the product is AWESOME, does what it says, period! The price for the gallon is very cost effective, get it at this price while you can because I can easily see the price going up in the future, I mean if I were them I'd raise it up! Finally the sale of 25% off and free shipping over $125, this makes the above an even bigger NO BRAINER!!

The P&S Pearl auto shampoo looks very interesting to me. For the price you have nothing to lose, add in the sale price and it's an easy decision. Now I've heard the foam coming from a foam gun was a little runny and that may be ok because I'm using it as a pre-wash in my IK Foam 9 and I've researched it a bit more and I can go anywhere from 4-8 ounces in the IK Foam 9 using this product, I'm going to start with 6 ounces and go from there. I'm also going to try it in the 2BM as well, why not!

Next up is CG's Glossworkz, it ends in a Z, has to be good, LOL. Haven't tried this yet so I bought it and will be used exclusively in the IK Foam 9. I'll admit I've seen it in Forensic Detailings intro, product placement worked on me for sure!

When a new product line is introduced people are always interested, this one has that "quiet confidence" and some of the videos I've watched has peaked my interest, plus someone has reached out to me and I need to check out his review, if anyone else has thoughts on this I'm all ears.

The next product is and will always be a mainstay for me, CarPro Ech2o! It's the best RW on the market...IMO. it also makes a great WW when diluted properly, less is more but everyone knows this with Ech2o. I just wish the 33.8 oz size wasn't out of stock, oh well.

Closing out the products is Mckee's Fast interior detailer. I used and tried this when it first came out and it's my 3rd bottle, really like how it finishes out and has a nice, fresh smell and natural look. There's really no need to look further if your looking for a spruce up of your interior, SOLID product!

Now it's time to top off my 16 ounce Beadmaker bottle and put these bottles awayWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

14. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I rinseless washed SS using CarPro ECH2O. Tires got another application of McKee’s SiO2 Tire Shine. Garage was 65* while I was doing all this...nice. Tomorrow the wife’s Beast get it’s due.
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

16. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to take the car to Discount Tire to get some metal out of my tire and since we had all that fog this morning the roads were damp, then the thawing and a trip to the other side of town, so a wash is coming tomorrow, no doubt about it.

I'm going with AMMO NYC Frothe+ w/ winter booster, the only foaming WW I know of, also just got this winter booster to try in their aerator as well. I'm going to clean the tires, wells and wheels with the leftover AutoBrite in my IK Foam 9 as well...is it tomorrow yet?

Page 31 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041811315311031 ... LastLast