autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmania View Post
    You can always join my "onlyfans"
    $5.95 to watch you slather yourself in the current flavor of the month LSP? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?. Nah I’m good…..What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Big Dave, DFB, Tasmania, Klasse Act, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    $5.95 to watch you slather yourself in the current flavor of the month LSP? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?. Nah I’m good…..What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?
    Oh jeez… Like a crack-infused coating not all of the Reset in the world can scrub that image from my brain!

4. Likes Big Dave, Coatingsarecrack, Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned off FOUR bird bombs from the hood of the EN when I got home from work today. I used DIY Detail RW made up as a WW, stuff is really good and will absolutely be replacing my gallon of N914 once it's used up. It's very versatile and I just can't say enough good things about itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Likes Big Dave, dgage, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost SIXTY degrees today, so after work I was off to the touch-free wash. I dried the tires & wheels, car and jams and drove home.

Once home I grabbed Griot's Garage Ceramic Speed Shine and wiped down the EN, including wheel spokes and faces. I then finished it off with some 303 Tire Balm for the tires, tires I can't wait to get off and install the Kona N take offs I bought back in DecemberWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

8. Likes Big Dave, Coatingsarecrack, SNP209, dgage, DFB and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Almost SIXTY degrees today, so after work I was off to the touch-free wash. I dried the tires & wheels, car and jams and drove home.

Once home I grabbed Griot's Garage Ceramic Speed Shine and wiped down the EN, including wheel spokes and faces. I then finished it off with some 303 Tire Balm for the tires, tires I can't wait to get off and install the Kona N take offs I bought back in DecemberWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

How many layers of tire dressing on the Kona N wheels before they’re even mounted. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

10. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    Maintenace wash on the truck this afternoon. Finished with TWHS Wet Wax.
    Ok

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    How many layers of tire dressing on the Kona N wheels before they’re even mounted. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2x's Turtle What did you do today, in regards to detailing? Wax Endura Tire coatingWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?...2x's TAC system Power Plus ceramic coating on the rimsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

13. Likes Big Dave, Coatingsarecrack, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice here in Chicagoland today, time to REALLY get after itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I did the usual touch-free wash and used my IK Foam Pro 12 filled w/Bilt-Hamber Touchless for the pre-treating, along with TWHS Hyper Foam for the tires and wheels, used 2 brushes to clean them. I dried off the EN at the wash, along with the tires and wheels and headed home.

Once home I took out the 3 WeatherTechs, sprayed them with DIY Detail made up as a WW and let it sit. I then vac'd out the floor and seats, sprayed/wiped in DIY Detail Interior Clean on EVERYTHING, including ALL Alcantara bits, just love that stuff. The DIY Detail Ceramic Interior Coating is doing its job because their Interior Clean was kinda sitting up on top, so had to work it in a bit. That product smells so FRESHWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

To top it off I finally got to try TWHS Pure Shine...nice knowing you Beadmaker and Dream Maker, it's THAT goodWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? It wipes in so nice and easy and makes the paint glossy, no protection, just what the name implies. I hope they offer it up in a gallon, TW is slow to doing such things thoughWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

The tires still look good from 303 Tire Balm applied days ago, just a swipe with the towel I used to wipe down the WeatherTechs with DIY Detail WW on it to even them out, it's all good!

Now I'm heading over to my buddy's house to collect my new watch and have him install my interior LEDS as well as license plate LEDS, it's coming together, slowly but surelyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Very nice here in Chicagoland today, time to REALLY get after itWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I did the usual touch-free wash and used my IK Foam Pro 12 filled w/Bilt-Hamber Touchless for the pre-treating, along with TWHS Hyper Foam for the tires and wheels, used 2 brushes to clean them. I dried off the EN at the wash, along with the tires and wheels and headed home.

Once home I took out the 3 WeatherTechs, sprayed them with DIY Detail made up as a WW and let it sit. I then vac'd out the floor and seats, sprayed/wiped in DIY Detail Interior Clean on EVERYTHING, including ALL Alcantara bits, just love that stuff. The DIY Detail Ceramic Interior Coating is doing its job because their Interior Clean was kinda sitting up on top, so had to work it in a bit. That product smells so FRESHWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

To top it off I finally got to try TWHS Pure Shine...nice knowing you Beadmaker and Dream Maker, it's THAT goodWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? It wipes in so nice and easy and makes the paint glossy, no protection, just what the name implies. I hope they offer it up in a gallon, TW is slow to doing such things thoughWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

The tires still look good from 303 Tire Balm applied days ago, just a swipe with the towel I used to wipe down the WeatherTechs with DIY Detail WW on it to even them out, it's all good!

Now I'm heading over to my buddy's house to collect my new watch and have him install my interior LEDS as well as license plate LEDS, it's coming together, slowly but surelyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I'm still trying to get a sit in one, more curiosity than wanting to buy one, but the local Hyundai dealer is a construction zone, has been since Christmas. They're rebuilding the whole dealership. I just don't know that I could drive a "low" car again, I'd be afraid of breaking bits off it, or bending the wheels, I'm too used to not worrying about pot holes.

Looking good, as usual.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

16. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    I'm still trying to get a sit in one, more curiosity than wanting to buy one, but the local Hyundai dealer is a construction zone, has been since Christmas. They're rebuilding the whole dealership. I just don't know that I could drive a "low" car again, I'd be afraid of breaking bits off it, or bending the wheels, I'm too used to not worrying about pot holes.

Looking good, as usual.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    The dealership I bought my EN from is also under renovation too, how ironic.

Ofcoarse it started to sprinkle when I was at my buddy's house, so the interior and trunk LEDS got installed, the license plate LEDS will have to wait till next time. The thing is it wasn't supposed to rain till later, go figureWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

18. Likes Big Dave liked this post
Page 979 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 47987992996997097197297397497597697797897998098198298398498598698798898910291079 ... LastLast