autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Well the day started out kinda nice, sunny and bright. So just took the winter tires off (hopefull old man winter called it a season) so took my dad's car's and the car I'm driving winters and gave them a good cleaning before storage. 8 wheels/tires.... well at about the 2nd tire the weather got noticably colder, and stayed that way. I hope those winter tires realize how spoiled they live.

2. Likes chilly, Big Dave, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

50 degrees and sunny, so it's time..."good" carwash on the ENWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Started with a TWHS Slick and Slide pre-wash, 1 gallon worth (5 oz/1 gallon distilled) let dwell and rinsed off. I have to say it did a really good job!

Next up were the tires/wheels and for this I once again reached for a TWHS product, Hyper Foam. This product dissolves the brown on the tires immediately but this time it was really put to the test as I was able to do a barrel cleaning this time, finally. All 4 brushes were called into extra duty and I'm happy to report my rims are clean...inside and out!!

Next I wanted to add some protection so I finished up my bottle of 303 Touchless Sealant. I started with the wheel faces, let sit and then rinsed off. Next was the entire car and I had just enough and this product really works well, lots of tight beads and gloss!

I dried the car with the Sucker and Gauntlet. The mini Master Blaster was used for the tires, wheels, mirrors and various other areas. I finished up by applying some TWHS graphene spray tire coating on that make-up applicator for a nice sheen.

Lastly I vac'd out the interior and wiped down the back side of p/s seat (it's where Kendall sitsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?)

All clean and fresh we drove out to my g/f's for great fajitas. We'll be taking the "long way home" tonight too, even though I can't go "hunting" as I've got about 250 more miles to go before hitting the 600 mile "break in" period. I'll say this though, the EN has ALOT of shove on the freeway....God help meWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes oneheadlite, chilly, dgage, Big Dave, SWETM and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    50 degrees and sunny, so it's time..."good" carwash on the ENWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Started with a TWHS Slick and Slide pre-wash, 1 gallon worth (5 oz/1 gallon distilled) let dwell and rinsed off. I have to say it did a really good job!

Next up were the tires/wheels and for this I once again reached for a TWHS product, Hyper Foam. This product dissolves the brown on the tires immediately but this time it was really put to the test as I was able to do a barrel cleaning this time, finally. All 4 brushes were called into extra duty and I'm happy to report my rims are clean...inside and out!!

Next I wanted to add some protection so I finished up my bottle of 303 Touchless Sealant. I started with the wheel faces, let sit and then rinsed off. Next was the entire car and I had just enough and this product really works well, lots of tight beads and gloss!

I dried the car with the Sucker and Gauntlet. The mini Master Blaster was used for the tires, wheels, mirrors and various other areas. I finished up by applying some TWHS graphene spray tire coating on that make-up applicator for a nice sheen.

Lastly I vac'd out the interior and wiped down the back side of p/s seat (it's where Kendall sitsWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?)

All clean and fresh we drove out to my g/f's for great fajitas. We'll be taking the "long way home" tonight too, even though I can't go "hunting" as I've got about 250 more miles to go before hitting the 600 mile "break in" period. I'll say this though, the EN has ALOT of shove on the freeway....God help meWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Oh yeah, pics and from a different locationWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes dgage, Big Dave, Uncbrs, SNP209, MisterSnoop and 6 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Buick got foamed again even though it was clean. Then the interior got the full treatment with Megs D101, 303 Protectant and then the seats got cleaned with Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel and Gyeon Leathershield.
    By the time I was finished, there wasn’t a spec of dust anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

8. Likes Klasse Act, dgage, Big Dave, chilly, SNP209 and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, pics and from a different locationWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?
    Congrats on the new car! I’m glad you’re doing better man! Wish you and your kid the best!

10. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, chilly, Uncbrs, SWETM, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hunting"... dirty cars?! What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

12. Likes chilly, SWETM, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that is pretty! Congrats on the new ride sir!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

14. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    Now that is pretty! Congrats on the new ride sir!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Thank you and I can't wait to get my windows tinted soonWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Now...if we could just get Bill #1336 (???) to get passed and do away with the front plate to unleash the full "Alien face" of the EN What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

16. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    The Buick got foamed again even though it was clean. Then the interior got the full treatment with Megs D101, 303 Protectant and then the seats got cleaned with Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel and Gyeon Leathershield.
    By the time I was finished, there wasn’t a spec of dust anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What year is this car? This interior is flawless.

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed as the afternoon sun came in, just how much dust had settled on the Qashqai, you can see how much in the first pic, and I needed my detailing fix. So I got out the duster, dusted using a very light touch, then gave it a QD with NV Boost. Job done.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

19. Likes DFB, SNP209 liked this post
Page 804 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 304704754794795796797798799800801802803804805806807808809810811812813814854904 ... LastLast