autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So 2 weeks and 4 days was enough, had to clean the ES. I first sprayed the TWHS Hyper Foam on the tires and wheels and let it sit. That stuff flat out works, period, the brown formed on the tires almost instantly, really enjoy using that product and WILL buy some moreWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Next I foamed the entire ES with the IK Foam 9 w/Bilt-Hamber Touchless and some Auto-foam as well, for good measure.

I then used the rinse cycle and rinsed it clean and pulled out and took the pics. The tire/wheel pic is from when I got home, no wiping or swiping anything on the tire. This shows how the TW Endura tire coating is holding up in "real world" conditions here. Not sure if the TWHS graphene tire dressing is still present but then again it was last applied the day after Christmas.

As far as the wash goes I brought a drying towel with me but didn't use it because even wet it "looked" like there was an ohhh so very light layer of muck left behind so I played it safe and drove away. Ofcoarse when I got home there was dried water and salt dust but still looked better than before.

How about that WeatherTech floorlinerWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I guess I'll see how well the 303 spray graphene coating does when I clean the liners...eventually.

Oh yeah my catchcan collected THAT much since I last emptied it the day after Christmas and the Coke bottle amount is from when I got back from the Dragon in the fall. I'm soooo glad I've got a catchcan!!

How many days till springWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes Big Dave, dgage, PA DETAILER, Jayfro, MadMerc and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    It gets my approval....for whatever that meansWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Remember when I said "eventually" when I clean them, well just got doing an interior freshen up. Pulled the WeatherTech floorliners out, brought them inside and cleaned them in the tub using the left over Bilt-Hamber Touchless pre-wash and man did that do the trick, along with agitation from my Mother's wheel brush.

Once that was done I grabbed my trusty Work battery powered vac and went around the entire interior AND trunk, no crumbs or salt bits anywhere...time to keep moving!

Next I reached for TWHS Inside Job to do the entire interior, seats too and now it looks AND smells great! I have to say that TWHS Inside Job is the "sleeper" product in their recent product release...LOVE THAT STUFFWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I reinstalled the WeatherTechs and snapped the pic for a nice "before and after" shot that really brings it home. I'm now about to do an express WW because I just can't stand all that dried up water all over the ES. Pics coming of that IF there's enough light...stay "tuned"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes MisterSnoop, Big Dave, dgage, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just finished up a N914 WW using my brand new Griot's Garage plush, edgeless mf towels, pretty nice towels...ofcoarse. I wiped out the jams and did clean the tires/wheel faces to even it all out.

I did apply a fresh coat of TWHS graphene spray tire dressing as well. The pics will be with and without the tire dressing as well as an upclose, without any dressing too.

Hopefully they upload in orderWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

8. Likes dgage, Bruno Soares, DFB, MadMerc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Remember when I said "eventually" when I clean them, well just got doing an interior freshen up. Pulled the WeatherTech floorliners out, brought them inside and cleaned them in the tub using the left over Bilt-Hamber Touchless pre-wash and man did that do the trick, along with agitation from my Mother's wheel brush.

Once that was done I grabbed my trusty Work battery powered vac and went around the entire interior AND trunk, no crumbs or salt bits anywhere...time to keep moving!

Next I reached for TWHS Inside Job to do the entire interior, seats too and now it looks AND smells great! I have to say that TWHS Inside Job is the "sleeper" product in their recent product release...LOVE THAT STUFFWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I reinstalled the WeatherTechs and snapped the pic for a nice "before and after" shot that really brings it home. I'm now about to do an express WW because I just can't stand all that dried up water all over the ES. Pics coming of that IF there's enough light...stay "tuned"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?
    Oh wow. That before! I mean come on man. With how you keep the outside. Man. Just wow. Sad! LOL!

At least the after looks like I'd expect given how the outside normally looks. Looking good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Oh wow. That before! I mean come on man. With how you keep the outside. Man. Just wow. Sad! LOL!

At least the after looks like I'd expect given how the outside normally looks. Looking good.
    It's been very cold lately so any work has been a no go, I sure miss that underground parking at the last apartment What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

11. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some maintenance washes

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post

Some maintenance washes

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    All black cars, hope they were there to pick em' ASAPWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    All black cars, hope they were there to pick em' ASAPWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

All belong to same owner

15. Likes DFB liked this post
Page 739 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 239639689729730731732733734735736737738739740741742743744745746747748749789839 ... LastLast