autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I was adjusting my air pressures, all of them, so I had the spare wheel cover off, oops, I haven't cleaned the spare for a while. I had to enlarge the hole for the reverse camera when I put wider wheels and tyres on, so it's letting more dust and dirt in. I wiped it over with NV Clarity, then coated with NV Lustre. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210424_184250-jpgWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?-psx_20210424_184418-jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    I
    Hydrate with and PFM.... love that combo after Frothe.... feels like butter. Never used it after another rinseless or waterless. How is it with ONR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It worked pretty well - can't compare it to another RW or WW yet. I did most of the car with one 16x16 towel. It finally started to give up on the last window. I could have used the ceramic speed shine instead but don't want to potentially hydrophobic PFMs.

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't stand looking at the yellow film on the ES anymore (pollen) so I got after it. I first mixed up some CG Glossworkz and AMMO Frothe in my IK wheel cleaner foamer and knocked out the tires/wheels, all 4 brushes used. I then added 2 ounces of P&S Pearl and 1 ounce of AMMO winter booster into the IK Foam 9 and foamed the entire ES down, let dwell and rinsed off. For a drying aid I finished off my old bottle of TWHS Wet Wax. I've said it a number of times, probably the most UNDERRATED product on the market....AND INEXPENSIVE! This product just works...PERIOD! Not only does it make drying your car easier but the Gloss is awesomeWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Now there's many drying aids popular here but this one is "and then some"!

I'll apply something to the tires later, surely I'll see some pollen by then on the ESWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes SNP209, PaulMys, dgage, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I decided upon Gyeon Tire and it's been a long time! I actually combined it and Griot's Garage Black Shine, mainly because I couldn't stand the pump applicator my Gyeon Tire came in, plus their both the same color, LOLWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? A single swipe makes the tires glossy but NOT "used car lot glossy". This is the maximum gloss I'd ever wanna have on my tiresWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

6. Likes SNP209, PaulMys, Jayfro, dgage, Big Dave and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Decided to do a little leather "top up"What did you do today, in regards to detailing?I first cleaned the steering wheel and shiftknob w/ Connelly leather cleaner. While that dried I applied Gyeon leather coat to all seats, door panel inserts and the cleaned steering wheel and shiftknob. I also sprayed some CG's Signature scent on the carpeted mats. I've liked Gyeon leather coat since Derek0609 told me about it. My Gyeon leather shield is holding VERY well...how well, well when applying Gyeon leather coat it was pushing the product awayWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? I had to work it in pretty good, now it has plenty of time to dry up. I love how Gyeon leather coat feels when it has properly cured, you can REALLY feel the differenceWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

8. Likes PaulMys, Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Started the outside of a 28 foot boat. Last weekend spent two days doing the inside. Hopefully will finish the outside tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Spent some time polishing my RAM 1500. Lots of surface area on this guy. Still more to do tomorrow.

11. Likes PaulMys, Big Dave, Klasse Act, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dwaleke View Post
    Spent some time polishing my RAM 1500. Lots of surface area on this guy. Still more to do tomorrow.

That truely is a 2 day job for one person! I'm short and climbing up and down on a platform all day catches up with youWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

13. Likes dwaleke, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    That truely is a 2 day job for one person! I'm short and climbing up and down on a platform all day catches up with youWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Platform work also catches up with you if you're heavy, and I can vouch for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Platform work also catches up with you if you're heavy, and I can vouch for that.

For me it's all the stretching and that always involves muscles you don't usually use. If I could just remember to do some type of stretching beforehand What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing? I have remembered to drink alot of fluids though, VERY important and also some type of snack or even a peanut butter sandwich is a good ideaWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

16. Likes Big Dave liked this post
Page 543 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 434434935335345355365375385395405415425435445455465475485495505515525535936431043 ... LastLast