autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdjas View Post
    Yeh and when they got back to where the live they had tested positive for the virus. Idiots. If everyone would follow the guidelines this whole thing would be over faster then if people keep ignoring them. If literally everyone follow lockdown and stayed away from others for few weeks you would probably see a drastic halt to amount of new cases. Look at china they had food delivery from grocery stores. They were not aloud to leave and they have been basically case free here lately or very few. Obviously here its going to be a little harder to limit but if everyone would do there part this could be over a lot faster then the rate its headed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Ill be honest when it started over here in US i was one of the ones like its not a big deal. But once they started putting the lockdown stuff in order ive followed it. Id like life to return to normal quickly. But people wont follow the guideline and its going to make everyone suffer a lot more and cause alot more pain and death. We all just need to do our part and we could get thru this alot better off.

Exactly
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill be honest when it started over here in US i was one of the ones like its not a big deal. But once they started putting the lockdown stuff in order ive followed it. Id like life to return to normal quickly. But people wont follow the guideline and its going to make everyone suffer a lot more and cause alot more pain and death. We all just need to do our part and we could get thru this alot better off.

Well I agree but you also have the president saying he's not going to help/call states where the governors don't praise him. Then bragging about TV ratings. At the end of the day you have innocent people that are dying I don't care if you're democrat/republican or whatever a life is a life. I seen in NY of the hospitals loading up body's in semi trailers because there were so many people dying.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Likes Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    Well I agree but you also have the president saying he's not going to help/call states where the governors don't praise him. Then bragging about TV ratings. At the end of the day you have innocent people that are dying I don't care if you're democrat/republican or whatever a life is a life. I seen in NY of the hospitals loading up body's in semi trailers because there were so many people dying.

Too bad there is a rule about political discussions here. If not, I could sure see You and I debating from 180 degree opposite perspectives.

And to keep in the spirit of this thread, I put another coat of Meguiar's 26 on my truck yesterday.

6. Likes Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2black1s View Post
    Too bad there is a rule about political discussions here. If not, I could sure see You and I debating from 180 degree opposite perspectives.

And to keep in the spirit of this thread, I put another coat of Meguiar's 26 on my truck yesterday.
    I'm not a political person so that would be interesting lol. I'm glipstone wax kinda person lol

Post Thanks / Like

Washed wife’s car and my work truck. Both got foamed with mckees 37 iron remover out of the ik foam9. Don’t think it worked like I’d hoped oh well. The foam cannon with 3D super presoak. 2bm that and rinse. Backed hers in garage to drip dry. Don’t care about water spots it will get coated and a lot of other work before it’s done.

Work truck got the same treatment. Once done it got Claude with the nanoskin mitt...the green smaller one. I cleaned it with the blackfire synthetic mit cleaner. Stuff worked well I was impressed. Bottle will last forever.

Once coated using N914 I wipes dry with pfm once I was happy with how clean it was I got out can coat and put a layer on everything. All glass, trim, plastic and paint got covered. Didn’t do wheels or tires, wasn’t concerned as the tires are about to go away so the wheels will get scuffed from the shop in a week or 2. But it looks boss. It’s got scratches and such but it’s an oilfield truck. It’ll be ok. I promise it still looks better than 90% of the populations vehicles. What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_0735-jpg
    What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-img_0736-jpg
    P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes PaulMys, Mdjas, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Drove in to work today, my last day after 32 years with this company, planned long before the brown stuff hit the fan, and I'm twiddling my thumbs, there is no work to do, and it's hard to train my replacement with nothing to show him. So I spent the last hour cleaning my windows and putting some Lazy Wax on my hood and front fenders. I felt sorry for the guys I work with, either being asked to take leave or work half days.

Dave.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Drove in to work today, my last day after 32 years with this company, planned long before the brown stuff hit the fan, and I'm twiddling my thumbs, there is no work to do, and it's hard to train my replacement with nothing to show him. So I spent the last hour cleaning my windows and putting some Lazy Wax on my hood and front fenders. I felt sorry for the guys I work with, either being asked to take leave or work half days.

Dave.

Congratulations!!! I think?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rrthomas78 View Post
    Congratulations!!! I think?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Yeah, all good. I've got 10 weeks unused leave payout coming, and we got more for the sale of the house in Sydney than we expected, so we bought the new house debt free, with some cash leftover. I don't need to work for a few months at least, and others need to, so I'll stay out of the job market for a little while, unless I see something I like.

And I just put some 303 on the new tyres.

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-dsc_4607-jpg

13. Thanks DFB thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just learned I made it through our first round of layoffs, sadly though I’m still stuck at home until at best next Monday so I don’t get to say bye to a lot of friends. It’s gonna get real interesting in the next month or 2

15. Thanks DFB thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minerigger View Post
    I just learned I made it through our first round of layoffs, sadly though I’m still stuck at home until at best next Monday so I don’t get to say bye to a lot of friends. It’s gonna get real interesting in the next month or 2

Yeah, I think "interesting" may not be the right word. But I don't have a replacement word.

Most Americans can survive a week or two without working, but some can't. I'm already seeing the stories of those who can't, and their rents are due tomorrow.

Also, this Federal Relief act of $1,200 per person will not reach most citizens until well after they may owe triple that amount.

Here in NY, there were 10 million+ unemployment applications since the Stay ay Home order.

Even our Governor admitted today that this astronomical number is crashing the system and rendering it woefully inadequate to effectively serve the citizens of New York. (My claim was accepted on the 20th, and I've gotten $0 so far)

Buckle down, my friends. When people cannot work, run out of money to buy food, and cannot even rely on donations or charities (because they have been depleted/shut down), well..... this might just get really ugly really quick.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

17. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
Page 365 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 265315355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375415465865 ... LastLast