autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Ric, check out OPT tire coating or Black Pearl What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I still have a private reserve of the Endura Tire Coating.What did you do today, in regards to detailing? For personal use only. Lol.
    But yes, eventually I’ll have to try something new.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2. Likes Klasse Act, WaxMaster1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I still have a private reserve of the Endura Tire Coating.What did you do today, in regards to detailing? For personal use only. Lol.
    But yes, eventually I’ll have to try something new.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?
    E2K cornered the market on this stuff, just like the Dukes tried to do with Frozen Concentrate OJ until Clarence Beeks had the briefcase swapped.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    CHRIS Aka Waxmaster

4. Likes Eldorado2k, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxMaster1 View Post
    E2K cornered the market on this stuff, just like the Dukes tried to do with Frozen Concentrate OJ until Clarence Beeks had the briefcase swapped.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Actually there’s a dude on here who posted a picture of his stash of almost 20 unopened bottles of the Endura tire coating... He may or may have not gone missing since his last post... But I wouldn’t know anything about that.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?lol.

6. Likes PaulMys, WaxMaster1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually there’s a dude on here who posted a picture of his stash of almost 20 unopened bottles of the Endura tire coating... He may or may have not gone missing since his last post... But I wouldn’t know anything about that.What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?lol.
    Man that stuff is GOLD!!!!!
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    Man that stuff is GOLD!!!!!
    ...and was rather inexpensive, kinda like their ICE products that were released this summer.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    ...and was rather inexpensive, kinda like their ICE products that were released this summer.

I wish I had stocked up when I could.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had stocked up when I could.
    I bought a half boatload loong before it started showing hints of disappearing.. Stuff like that I already knew was too good to be true and I had a feeling they’d do something stupid like discontinue it.

Unfortunately I used it to over deliver on too many customers who in the end didn’t even know or sometimes even care about they were getting as a cherry on top...

i never thought I would run out as fast as I did.

Btw, didn’t we used to have the option to skip straight to the last page of this thread from the main page?

11. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta bowl tonight and I had some free time so the car needed cleaning even though it was hardly dirty.

RW with Ech2o. Brake Buster on the wheels, Meguiars APC in the wells. Lately been trying to go through some older products that I have laying around so I used Griots rubber cleaner on the tires.

Following the theme of using older products I used Meguiars X Wax as a drying aid and also put on a dry coat of it too. Reminded me how easy it is to use. It may not last long but it's super slick. Paint, trim ,glass and even the wheels got some.

Tires were dressed with PERL as always. No pictures today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

13. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a half boatload loong before it started showing hints of disappearing.. Stuff like that I already knew was too good to be true and I had a feeling they’d do something stupid like discontinue it.

Unfortunately I used it to over deliver on too many customers who in the end didn’t even know or sometimes even care about they were getting as a cherry on top...

i never thought I would run out as fast as I did.

Btw, didn’t we used to have the option to skip straight to the last page of this thread from the main page?
    I found out about it probably right before it was discontinued. I still have some left, but that's it... once it's gone, it's gone.

15. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I found out about it probably right before it was discontinued. I still have some left, but that's it... once it's gone, it's gone.
    Oh DUB Wheel Cleaner is another 1 of these products that I will sorely miss and it’s becoming harder and harder to find + it’s becoming more expensive due to its rarity. I bought what might be my last of it for less than $10 shipped just recently... Now that same seller wants double that price and so does everyone else online.

RIP DUB Wheel Cleaner... IMO the Most slept on iron decontamination product of all time. It was cheap, it didn’t stink like rotten eggs, and it flat out worked! Why do they kill the hidden gems?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

17. Likes PaulMys, WaxMaster1, DetailKitty, SWETM, Diner liked this post
Page 297 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 197247287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307347397797 ... LastLast