autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by minerigger View Post
    Debating buying a speedmaster rolling detailing stool and some other small stuff. Bf wax remover, synthetic mitt cleaner...not sure if apc is good for them, drill adapter and the stuff bristle brush mike uses on the mighty mini to clean tires and some coating applicators Have a bit to decide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It currently says 2:51hrs. left for the sale on my screen over here on Pac time, but it’s notorious for suddenly cutting off to a different sale or sometimes no sale at all any minute now... Just a heads up.

At the very least it’s a good idea to try to have the code punched in and ur order started if possible so it doesn’t cut you off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    It currently says 2:51hrs. left for the sale on my screen over here on Pac time, but it’s notorious for suddenly cutting off to a different sale or sometimes no sale at all any minute now... Just a heads up.

At the very least it’s a good idea to try to have the code punched in and ur order started if possible so it doesn’t cut you off.
    Way ahead of you on that. Always input them early and you can order the gilt day after thinking on it all night lol

Post Thanks / Like

Way ahead of you on that. Always input them early and you can order the gilt day after thinking on it all night lol

I haven’t quite mastered how to correctly do that 100% of the time. Maybe it’s because I do it on the phone but I’ve gotten screwed on the sale numerous times just after 9:00pm.

It especially sucks because 1 moment it says you have 2+ hrs and the next moment it’s gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a 4 day weekend so got quite a bit done at home...

Tested out some new products I was given to try. Used the polish, shine and ceramic coating on my car.
    I can't speak for the longevity of the ceramic coating as I just applied it but the 3 products were all very easy to apply/remove

Used those and also tried out 303's Compound on the husband's car as well which was given to me by my buddy @KlasseAct
    The compound worked great with my Rupes Mini and a green pad to get out a LOT of nasty scratches he had in the deck lid, as well as some in the carbon fiber halo around the windshield.

I really didn't get any before/after pics. Sorry gang.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

5. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, here's one from this morning after a rain came through:

So far so good with beading
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

7. Likes bofh, Klasse Act, SWETM, PaulMys, VISITOR and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Debating buying a speedmaster rolling detailing stool and some other small stuff. Bf wax remover, synthetic mitt cleaner...not sure if apc is good for them, drill adapter and the stuff bristle brush mike uses on the mighty mini to clean tires and some coating applicators Have a bit to decide

You absolutely won’t regret the detail stool. Made polishing much easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Well got the flash sale code to work and picked up a speedmaster stool and some other small things

10. Likes Coatingsarecrack, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning rinseless wash and quick Poorboy's blackhole glaze application. I've ordered some Griots rinseless wash to make the mid-week wash even faster. I've got some 303 Fabric protect on the way as well. Should be interesting to apply it the first go-round. I hear it's not easy to apply and that you should really mask off the windows and nearby paint first.

There's a lot of nooks and crannies on the front of the Mustang. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time with a detail brush on that honeycomb grill. Oy vey!

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-wash7-9-19-jpg
    Our Lady Of Blessed Acceleration - Don't Fail Me Now.

Alex, from Northern Virginia.

12. Likes SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lokerola View Post
    Morning rinseless wash and quick Poorboy's blackhole glaze application. I've ordered some Griots rinseless wash to make the mid-week wash even faster. I've got some 303 Fabric protect on the way as well. Should be interesting to apply it the first go-round. I hear it's not easy to apply and that you should really mask off the windows and nearby paint first.

There's a lot of nooks and crannies on the front of the Mustang. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time with a detail brush on that honeycomb grill. Oy vey!

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?-wash7-9-19-jpg
    Your going to LOVE Griot's Garage Brillant Finish RW What did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Washed up my car last night to knock-off the dust. Not complaining as we've had our share of rain this year. It's Ohio so as usually we go from cool wet spring and quickly snap into the high temps and high humidity levels like we're Houston. Thankfully another sunny one today. Nice days in summer really show off the metallic flake nicely.

2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

15. Likes Klasse Act, DetailKitty, PaulMys, SWETM, Diner liked this post
Page 229 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 129179219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239279329729 ... LastLast