autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Beautiful suspension/wheel set-up you have there.

I like the driveway grinder stoppers. Do you still have to pull in on an angle?
    You really went to town on the product application, looks great

[/url]

2. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Did you put the vents on the sides or did they come with the Cali special?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CA special is all stock. Comes with side scoop.

4. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spazzz View Post
    Beautiful suspension/wheel set-up you have there.

I like the driveway grinder stoppers. Do you still have to pull in on an angle?
    You really went to town on the product application, looks great

[/url]
    No can pull straight in but come up at a angle out of habit. Have a front and side splitters that are going on soon so will have to anyways once installed

Thanks in the complement on the suspension wheel set up. Spent a lot of time researching to get right.

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Oh to be young and drop the suspension. Turning 50 this year.. I raise the seat to get in and out...

I find it funny that all the midlife crisis cars like Audi R8, Corvettes, etc, Are also low to the ground, but who the heck can get in and out of them when you’re 55 to 65 years old…

One of my regular customers has an Audi R8, I despise getting in and out of it… or should I say I love getting in and out of it, but my cervical and lumbar spine do not.

7. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSNAutoDetailing View Post
    Oh to be young and drop the suspension. Turning 50 this year.. I raise the seat to get in and out...

I find it funny that all the midlife crisis cars like Audi R8, Corvettes, etc, Are also low to the ground, but who the heck can get in and out of them when you’re 55 to 65 years old…

One of my regular customers has an Audi R8, I despise getting in and out of it… or should I say I love getting in and out of it, but my cervical and lumbar spine do not.

This is why the C8 is going to fail IMO. Besides, I just don't see the lawnchairs going in and out of them and hopefully noone makes the gaudy "exterior enhancememts" for it either which always cheapens all Corvettes that get them tacked on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    This is why the C8 is going to fail IMO. Besides, I just don't see the lawnchairs going in and out of them and hopefully noone makes the gaudy "exterior enhancememts" for it either which always cheapens all Corvettes that get them tacked on.

The c8 will fail because it is ungodly ugly and horrifically underwhelming.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was FNW time but tonight was more about seeing how IGL Premier does during the wash. So let me take you back to last Saturday, I applied a single coat of IGL Premier and it cured inside half of Sat, all day Sunday and came out of the Garage Monday around 6:50 a.m. It rained Mon, Tue and Wed but the car sat in it and the one day it rained hard and when I got off work I only had water in the middle of the trunk, no signs of rain anywhere else....NOTHING!

That leads us to tonight where the car had a little bit of dust on it, so a foaming/dwell/rinse with P&S Pearl was all that was needed. Now upon rinsing...upon rinsing, the beads were INSANE... INSANE IN THE MEMBRANEWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?I bought this product over the Christmas sale and just last week decided to try it...because I was bored, imagine that! I had heard so much about this product but even still, it seems to be a product "on the down low" but guess what...not anymore!! In addition to the beading was how easy it was to dry the car, my Sucker really laughed at it and the Gloss level left behind was incredibleWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? Is IGL Premier cheap...nope but that's what sales are for, is it a great product, right now...YES! I need to double down and not touch this product with anything other than carwash soap...wish me luck thereWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

I can echo a lot of your statements in regards to Premier. It's been on my car for about a month. Put it on April 24th. I haven't experimented with anywhere near as many products you have but Premier is by far the best beading I've seen from any product.

One thing I also noticed the other day when I did a pre rinse with my Worx Hydro shot before a rinseless was the crazy fast beading. Should have taken a video but it definitely reminded me of what I've seen from ceramic coated cars.

Again to jump on what you've said. When the car rains the car is mostly dry.

So far I'm a big fan. Definitely expensive but if you use your head and buy it in a 25% off sale it's around $50 so it's not too bad.

I don't know of you have Enhancer too but I'd also recommend that. It's excellent and IGL says around 2-3 months durability by itself as a standalone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

11. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfielder32087 View Post
    I can echo a lot of your statements in regards to Premier. It's been on my car for about a month. Put it on April 24th. I haven't experimented with anywhere near as many products you have but Premier is by far the best beading I've seen from any product.

One thing I also noticed the other day when I did a pre rinse with my Worx Hydro shot before a rinseless was the crazy fast beading. Should have taken a video but it definitely reminded me of what I've seen from ceramic coated cars.

Again to jump on what you've said. When the car rains the car is mostly dry.

So far I'm a big fan. Definitely expensive but if you use your head and buy it in a 25% off sale it's around $50 so it's not too bad.

I don't know of you have Enhancer too but I'd also recommend that. It's excellent and IGL says around 2-3 months durability by itself as a standalone.

I too wish I had a video of the "instant beading", it's really a something! I placed an order yesterday during the flash sale and wish I knew about the product you suggested as a topper, next time around for sure! Maybe for a topper I'll use Griot's Garage Foaming Poly Gloss, it's such a great product.

I hope based off your experience, as well as my initial use, that more people check out and use this product, I'm blown away...seriouslyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmorlan View Post
    The c8 will fail because it is ungodly ugly and horrifically underwhelming.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I'm going to wait to see the "official" pictures before I say anything either way but I have a bad feeling about thisWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

I too wish I had a video of the "instant beading", it's really a something! I placed an order yesterday during the flash sale and wish I knew about the product you suggested as a topper, next time around for sure! Maybe for a topper I'll use Griot's Garage Foaming Poly Gloss, it's such a great product.

I hope based off your experience, as well as my initial use, that more people check out and use this product, I'm blown away...seriouslyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Yeah it really is nice. I just did a quick rinseless with N 914. Car wasn't dirty just a light layer of pollen. Car cleans up so good and looks great. No pictures because I had to leave.

I'm thinking about trying Enhancer 1•1 because at $20 a bottle it is a bit expensive to use as a drying aid. Although as a topper it's not expensive at all.

Page 186 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 861361761771781791801811821831841851861871881891901911921931941951962362866861186 ... LastLast