autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

So because we'll be using the wife's ride all weekend I need to clean it up tomorrow before Sat, so i got after the Elantra Sport tonight.

I started with 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner on the tires and wells, CG's Diablo for the rims, full face and barrel cleanings with the Mother's tire and wheel brush, double duty on the tires and the Speed Master for the wheel barrels and between the spokes. Rinsed everything down with the Worx hydroshot and speaking of that the new 4.0v battery is awesome, much, much longer work time, should've gotten this a looooong time ago! My advice to you guys, don't buy the knockoff brands, get a genuine Worx battery, both of mine have the battery life gauge indicator on them too!

Moving onto washing the car I reached for Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash, 4 ounces of product and about 3.5 gallons of water, dropped in 6 plush, edgeless mf towels and got after it. Once I was done grabbed The Sucker and dried the car, random mf towel to dry the tires/wheels and I was done and now it's time for bed....ZzzzzzzWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    So because we'll be using the wife's ride all weekend I need to clean it up tomorrow before Sat, so i got after the Elantra Sport tonight.

I started with 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner on the tires and wells, CG's Diablo for the rims, full face and barrel cleanings with the Mother's tire and wheel brush, double duty on the tires and the Speed Master for the wheel barrels and between the spokes. Rinsed everything down with the Worx hydroshot and speaking of that the new 4.0v battery is awesome, much, much longer work time, should've gotten this a looooong time ago! My advice to you guys, don't buy the knockoff brands, get a genuine Worx battery, both of mine have the battery life gauge indicator on them too!

Moving onto washing the car I reached for Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash, 4 ounces of product and about 3.5 gallons of water, dropped in 6 plush, edgeless mf towels and got after it. Once I was done grabbed The Sucker and dried the car, random mf towel to dry the tires/wheels and I was done and now it's time for bed....ZzzzzzzWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

You own a four door sedan now, why are you only driving the wife’s car all weekend?

My car is trashed but more rain today and tomorrow......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD - Hi Chroma Red - 3.3TT
    Borla S-Type Cat-back Exhaust - ADD W1 Oil Catch Can - Tork Motorsports Intakes - BMS Pedal Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by derek0609 View Post
    You own a four door sedan now, why are you only driving the wife’s car all weekend?

My car is trashed but more rain today and tomorrow......

Lots of "stuff" to load up for the weekend What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

5. Likes derek0609 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver level cermaic pro installWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing? What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

7. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FNW time!

So I started by cleaning the tires with 303 Tire & Rubber cleaner and CG's Sticky Citrus for the rims, thank God for the Mother's Tire and Wheel brush and my trusty Speed Master for the rims and barrels.

For the wash I used DPC's Revive RW, came out great! Once I was done I re-sprayed the entire car and then dried it off, still had extra solution left over so why not!

I dressed the tires with 303 Tire Balm, 1 coat was all that was needed.

The 303 Touchless sealant is a month old and doing great, car is washed about every other week, so this is a real test for the product, no toppers either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    FNW time!

So I started by cleaning the tires with 303 Tire & Rubber cleaner and CG's Sticky Citrus for the rims, thank God for the Mother's Tire and Wheel brush and my trusty Speed Master for the rims and barrels.

For the wash I used DPC's Revive RW, came out great! Once I was done I re-sprayed the entire car and then dried it off, still had extra solution left over so why not!

I dressed the tires with 303 Tire Balm, 1 coat was all that was needed.

The 303 Touchless sealant is a month old and doing great, car is washed about every other week, so this is a real test for the product, no toppers either.

Looking good What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD - Hi Chroma Red - 3.3TT
    Borla S-Type Cat-back Exhaust - ADD W1 Oil Catch Can - Tork Motorsports Intakes - BMS Pedal Tuner

10. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless washed the SS with ONR using Bead Maker as a drying aid, then went to Discount Tire to have the summer set put on. I decided to have them store the winter set freeing up more space in my cluttered two car garage.

I also got a quote for a set of either Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 Plus or Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Decision time. Well I’ve got until mid June as they will be a 55th birthday present to myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

12. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM, MadMerc, PaulMys, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since it was windy yesterday I noticed some pollen on the car, so since its sitting all weekend I didn't want that left on there, so I decided to get after it...outside!

I made up some Griot's Garage foaming surface wash in my IK Foam 9 and proceeded to foam the entire car down, let dwell and rinsed down with the Worx hydroshot. I then sprayed the infamous Beadmaker on the car as a drying aid and used a single Sucker towel to dry. I then decided to wipe the wheels with a bit of v1 of Adam's H2o Guard and Gloss and 2x's 303 Tire Balm, leaving atleast 10 mins inbetween coats.

I also applied a 2nd coat of 303 Tire Balm to my wife's tires while I was down in the garageWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Misterpaul View Post
    Rinseless washed the SS with ONR using Bead Maker as a drying aid, then went to Discount Tire to have the summer set put on. I decided to have them store the winter set freeing up more space in my cluttered two car garage.

I also got a quote for a set of either Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 Plus or Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Decision time. Well I’ve got until mid June as they will be a 55th birthday present to myself.

Can't believe you all still don't have any leaves on the trees! Wow.

The SS looks great.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

15. Thanks Misterpaul thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, Misterpaul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Misterpaul View Post

That car looks great!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

17. Thanks Misterpaul thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Misterpaul liked this post
Page 151 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 511011411421431441451461471481491501511521531541551561571581591601612012516511151 ... LastLast