autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gross! What's the dirtiest car you have ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    This is hands down the nastiest vehicle I ever had to detail...

Honorable mention...

O that ain't that bad lol I just see $$$ lol give me 6 hours lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

2. Likes Farmallluvr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farmallluvr View Post
    Had this beast roll through the shop today for a quick bath from our body shop.
    I don't understand how people can let their career this bad.
    I had to drive it and out for our wash girl because she refused to get in it.I can't blame her as I had to wear a respirator for the smell.
    I had trouble loading pictures because of my slow rural internet but here is 2 to give ya the jist
    I would love to get a car like that lol Gross! What's the dirtiest car you have ever seen?Gross! What's the dirtiest car you have ever seen?Gross! What's the dirtiest car you have ever seen?

4. Likes Farmallluvr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gross! What's the dirtiest car you have ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Damn Ric, hope you wore a respirator bro............

That's nasty as hell!
    It was crazy man. That damn interior had me busting my hump into the wee hours mostly due to my stubbornness.Gross! What's the dirtiest car you have ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    O that ain't that bad lol I just see $$$ lol give me 6 hours lol

Man that car belonged to my uncle who sold me a Cadillac for super cheap so of course I gotta hook him up... He had totaled his Mercedes and got this mother of all beaters and brought it to me.Gross! What's the dirtiest car you have ever seen?

Funny thing is I wasn’t even around when he picked it up so I never got to see or know what his actual reaction was but I put hella work into getting that car clean. I hope he was happy with the results. I never asked him but now I’m actually curious. Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't stomach this whole thread this morning, but I just looked at the recent posts...of course our reaction here is "ughhh...how do people let their car get like that?" but I've observed that there are some people who are simply incapable of doing what we consider normal things...I've worked with people who (for reasons I can't explain) seem incapable of getting a wet paper towel from the bathroom to wipe something up...and it's not just a work thing, because I've seen their cars, too.

I think it's some mental thing, like if you clean something up, it's some sort of admission that you made something dirty, maybe that's when dad's belt came out...maybe that's why some of us are compulsive cleaners, I dunno. But it's quite shocking (for us who clean things) to encounter these people that seem incapable of cleaning things.

7. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I can't stomach this whole thread this morning, but I just looked at the recent posts...of course our reaction here is "ughhh...how do people let their car get like that?" but I've observed that there are some people who are simply incapable of doing what we consider normal things...I've worked with people who (for reasons I can't explain) seem incapable of getting a wet paper towel from the bathroom to wipe something up...and it's not just a work thing, because I've seen their cars, too.

I think it's some mental thing, like if you clean something up, it's some sort of admission that you made something dirty, maybe that's when dad's belt came out...maybe that's why some of us are compulsive cleaners, I dunno. But it's quite shocking (for us who clean things) to encounter these people that seem incapable of cleaning things.
    It’s been almost 1 month since I bought my recent car and I’ll be putting the finishing touches on fully detailing it this morning.. I’m going to post a thread and the condition of the paint when I bought it was the equivalent of that nasty interior... Bad bad I mean crazy bad!

9. Likes Maxreed241, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a car we had to do 4 years ago after the customer got it back from cops after someone empty the clip in the car. Class what we learned today is leave the OG life alone!

11. Likes Farmallluvr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@Clearvue. So is this what you and your co detailer were looking like during that interior detail job? Lol.

13. Thanks JMak97008 thanked for this post
    Likes Farmallluvr, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    @Clearvue. So is this what you and your co detailer were looking like during that interior detail job? Lol.

Brah I was like ###. Dude why aren't you dead lol. Who ever it was aiming at him wasn't playing around. Still had the police stickers on it. Again I stress leave the OG life alone. Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    My secret to keeping my seats/center console clean is just throwing wrappers on to my rubber floor mats after I finish eating something like a candy bar... lol. But the trick is actually grabbing it when I get out of the car. I'd rather spray a degreaser on my rubber floor mats than sit there trying to scrub out the seam of plastic panels or something.

It's very barbaric, but it's also very effective lol
    Same here. I throw my breakfast meal bar wrappers or straw papers on the passenger side floor when I have an early out of town drive for work. But I always grab the wrapper and take it with me to throw away in the nearest trash can when I arrive.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife puts apple cores in the side pocket and "forgets" about it. Coffee cups on the passenger floor. Loose paper all over the place. She's picky about the house being clean, but the car...fuhgetboutit...

17. Likes Maxreed241 liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast