autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheapest waterless wash?

I an looking for the cheapest waterless wash out there. It's for our ambulances since we can't use water at the station to wash our rigs we have to use a waterless wash. I'm pretty sure the owner if the company won't go for buying expensive stuff.

Please let me know brand names and where to find them

Thanks guys!

Sent from my ADR6300 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cheapest waterless wash?

dont do waterless, do rinseless - much easier and a better wash

duragloss rinseless - from their site 10 buck plus $5 shipping

read here about the garry dean method of using rinseless...
    Glen -

3. Likes DUBL0WS6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I use CG's "Go Green" waterless system and its a fantastic maintenance wash. Very effective, quick, easy and inexpensive. It's 7.99 for a 16 oz bottle right now and 28.99 for a gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

AG currently has a closeout sale of Griot's products, including their waterless spray on car wash - $29.99 a gallon. It is normally expensive (I paid ten dollars more for it a few weeks ago) but at this price it should work very well for you if you stock up. It has received good reviews here and at Amazon.

There are also concentrates AG carries that end up being very cheap, such as Pinnacle. The Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Concentrate with Carnauba Wax has also received very positive reviews, although I have never tried it. They say to mix it 1 oz product to 32 oz of water so a bottle of this stuff should go a long way.

Post Thanks / Like

ONR and DP Rinseless are the cheapest based on the numbers. At $0.16/oz per gallon of water you cannot go wrong. So for a 2 gallon rinseless wash you are looking at $0.32 for the wash.

For a waterless UWW+ is still king based on the products I am tracking/interested in; looks like $0.32/oz. per gallon. I am not sure how much you would use on an Ambulance so assuming 8 oz you are looking at $2.56. Add in another assumption that you purchased a gallon and this gallon would last you 46 washes. It's on sale right now at $99 so that makes it $2.17 per wash.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoolfso View Post
    ONR and DP Rinseless are the cheapest based on the numbers. At $0.16/oz per gallon of water you cannot go wrong. So for a 2 gallon rinseless wash you are looking at $0.32 for the wash.

For a waterless UWW+ is still king based on the products I am tracking/interested in; looks like $0.32/oz. per gallon. I am not sure how much you would use on an Ambulance so assuming 8 oz you are looking at $2.56. Add in another assumption that you purchased a gallon and this gallon would last you 46 washes. It's on sale right now at $99 so that makes it $2.17 per wash.
    I *really* like UWWW+ and I'm not concerned about the price. It's overall just a great product with amazing results and as long as you use it along with proper technique it cleans up very well!
    2013 Nissan Sentra SL (Arctic White)
    2013 Nissan Altima S (Metallic Grey)
    2012 Toyota Corolla S 5 speed (White)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    dont do waterless, do rinseless - much easier and a better wash

duragloss rinseless - from their site 10 buck plus $5 shipping

read here about the garry dean method of using rinseless...

I would do a rinseless but its going to be just about impossible to get our EMTs to do a Gary Dean method wash using a rinseless. I dont want to have to teach everyone how to do this. I'm looking for a simple spray on wipe off kinda wash.

It's difficult enough trying to get guys to empty their trash from the rig after every shift let alone actually clean an ambulance. I'm just a paramedic with the company and I just want to not be driving around in a filthy ambulance.

So for my own car I use a 2 bucket method wash but for this I just need the absolute cheapest waterless wash possible so my boss will agree to buy the stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Turtle wax rinseless.

Well, you said cheapest. if you find it locally = no shipping.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...ew-w-pics.html
    I believe in becoming who I am (Translation: You learn everyday.)
    <-Bubba

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
    I *really* like UWWW+ and I'm not concerned about the price. It's overall just a great product with amazing results and as long as you use it along with proper technique it cleans up very well!
    +1

Super Member Pockets@PoorboysWorld's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saluki2003 View Post
    I would do a rinseless but its going to be just about impossible to get our EMTs to do a Gary Dean method wash using a rinseless. I dont want to have to teach everyone how to do this. I'm looking for a simple spray on wipe off kinda wash.

It's difficult enough trying to get guys to empty their trash from the rig after every shift let alone actually clean an ambulance. I'm just a paramedic with the company and I just want to not be driving around in a filthy ambulance.

So for my own car I use a 2 bucket method wash but for this I just need the absolute cheapest waterless wash possible so my boss will agree to buy the stuff.
    You answered your question in your statement. Spray and Wipe Waterless wash by the 5 gallon is a very economical way to wash a vehicle. Were talking just around a buck per wash You can give me a call. We also can make it by the 55 gallon for even cheaper.

-Chris
    Chris (a.k.a. Pockets)
    Warehouse Manager

Pockets@poorboysworld.com
    (845)215-9700

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast