autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Brand Top to Bottom

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    Yeah, $20 for 7 tablespoons of car soap is out of my price range and sanity range as well

Any time the sprayer is bigger than the bottle of product I think things have gone a bit nutty

As good as this stuff may be it’s in the realm of bragging rights products in my opinion

To each his own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cosmic for my use (apply every month or two). Has out performed everything on the market i’ve tried and i’ve tried a lot.

Is it 4 times the price.... yes.... 4 times better probably not.

But the thing Is everyone talks about price. But most manufacturers give you more LSP than you can really use. Yes you could spend less but i’ve had my bottle for 27 months and still have a good amount left.

That breaks down to $3.81 a month to get that level of protection. If i used BSD or something else and it was .38 cents a month. My cars paint is absolutely worth it.

Funny though i did buy the 500ml because i do agree the bottle should be as big as the sprayer! Best Brand Top to BottomBest Brand Top to Bottom

Post Thanks / Like

As I continue to try different products I'm picking up new favorites along the way. Carpro is slowly becoming part of my go to products. Love Reset, Hydro2 and Ech2o. Reset is just a great soap. Using Reset/Hydro/Ech2o to maintain Can Coat. With how easy Can Coat was to apply, I'll likely use the new CC Evo next.

Reset - routine washes/wheels (strong enough to clean wheels)
    Ech2o - drying aid/works great on interior (1:20)
    Hydro2 - booster for Can Coat/wheels

3 products is all I need (for now LMAO)

Post Thanks / Like

I find myself going more and more Optimum with things. Used to have mostly Carpro but since getting away from coatings I no longer have a need for them. I will always have Reset around though. While having one uniform brand around would probably please ones organizational OCD, it isn't realistic.

Lets say in some far away galaxy one could get away with a single manufacture, it would probably be Megs.....
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

4. Likes CleanIT, DFB, Coatingsarecrack, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    I find myself going more and more Optimum with things. Used to have mostly Carpro but since getting away from coatings I no longer have a need for them. I will always have Reset around though. While having one uniform brand around would probably please ones organizational OCD, it isn't realistic.

Lets say in some far away galaxy one could get away with a single manufacture, it would probably be Megs.....
    Which Optimum products are you using PP?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    Which Optimum products are you using PP?
    I have fallen in love with OPC and their Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. A QD that comes in concentrate? Yes please! I found QDs to be one of the money pits of the industry, as a bottle of it doesn't last too long usually.

I have always loved and used ONR for all things one can use it for. I have even tried the green one with wax it but I didn't find it to be a better QD than their concentrated QD and Gloss Enhancer. So just using that up in my rinseless washes until it's gone.

Recently replaced Iron-X with their FerreX, I tested it out as a wheel cleaner but it can't touch Sonax(imo) so it will just be replacing Iron-X and Trix.

Their glass cleaner is good, but not sure where they get the "protect" from in the name, I see no evidence of it leaving a protective layer on the glass. Maybe as it layers I'll notice something?

Once my gallon of D110 is gone I plan on trying their car wash.
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

7. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Brand Top to Bottom

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    I have fallen in love with OPC and their Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. A QD that comes in concentrate? Yes please! I found QDs to be one of the money pits of the industry, as a bottle of it doesn't last too long usually.

I have always loved and used ONR for all things one can use it for. I have even tried the green one with wax it but I didn't find it to be a better QD than their concentrated QD and Gloss Enhancer. So just using that up in my rinseless washes until it's gone.

Recently replaced Iron-X with their FerreX, I tested it out as a wheel cleaner but it can't touch Sonax(imo) so it will just be replacing Iron-X and Trix.

Their glass cleaner is good, but not sure where they get the "protect" from in the name, I see no evidence of it leaving a protective layer on the glass. Maybe as it layers I'll notice something?

Once my gallon of D110 is gone I plan on trying their car wash.
    I love OPC and their Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer. ONR as well. Great products. I like Optimum for a few reasons - USA made (I'm always trying to cut back on buying cheap Chinese crap), one of the OG's in coatings, and they don't overmarket themselves and push a million products out there.

9. Likes craigdt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love OPC and their Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer. ONR as well. Great products. I like Optimum for a few reasons - USA made (I'm always trying to cut back on buying cheap Chinese crap), one of the OG's in coatings, and they don't overmarket themselves and push a million products out there.

Ever use it a coated vehicle? Never tried thier products

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it on a section this week on top of Can Coat and it worked great. You can get the concentrate which is more economical. Also a very safe product from an eco standpoint.

12. Likes PouncingPanzer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried it on a section this week on top of Can Coat and it worked great. You can get the concentrate which is more economical. Also a very safe product from an eco standpoint.

Thanks, maybe ill try it at some point, i think i need to go through my gallons of other products first lol. Once i find something i like i buy a gallon...helps restrict me from buying to much other prosucts lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

14. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely understand. That’s a good strategy. Best Brand Top to Bottom

16. Likes opie liked this post
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast