After paint correction, I applied Klasse AIO followed by Klasse SG and let it sit for a couple hours, buffed it out and then wiped it with microfiber dampened with Meguiar's Final Inspection to get anything I missed and then let it "cure" for at least 12 hours. When I was putting down the first layer of SG on top of the AIO, it was very easy to spread the SG into a uniform haze. However, after letting the first layer of SG cure for 12 hours and starting on the second layer, I'm finding it's much more difficult to get the SG to adhere to the surface of the paint as I'm spreading it. It's almost like the previous layer of SG is repelling the new layer and making the wet SG bead up instead of forming a thin, uniform, layer. It isn't actually beading up because that would be absurd, but that's the best way I can think to describe it. Kind of like when you spray QD on waxed paint and then wipe it. I don't think I'm applying too much because I did a test panel and after letting it set up for 30 minutes, it buffs out easily.

I've used Klasse before, but this is my first time doing multiple coats, so I'm not sure if this is normal. Maybe I'm over-thinking this, but it seems if the current layer is beading up on the surface of the previous layer, it's not going to form a strong bond, which somewhat defeats the purpose of multiple coats. Is it possible the Final Inspection is interfering with the layers of SG?