Ok. Finally convinced pops to let me coat the jag. I had a previous thread requesting assistance from the collective brainpower on which way to go.

At this point I’ve settled on Crystal Serum Light. It seems to me to be the best balance of hardness, durability, ease of application and ease of maintenance. It seems like it should stand up to the 2-3 touchless washes my father will inevitably put it through during the good weather season so long as a sacrificial product is used in conjunction.

Now I need to come up with a plan to simplify maintenance for him. He’s the type to like to wipe the dust or pollen off the car before taking it out, so I’m thinking something like N-914 or Uber at QD or even clay lube dilution to help prevent scratching.
Then once a month something like c2v3 as a sacrificial product over the CSL.

Other options I see are things like reload or cure as the sacrificial layer, but to me it seems c2v3 makes sense unless it’s too difficult to apply compared to the others.

I’ll be swinging up to do a real wash on it any time I can, but the simpler I can make it for him the better.

So, c2v3 with csl and a ‘pure’ (no gloss agents or wax) rinseless as QD or clay lube dilution for dust removal, or is there a better way?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app