autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CSL or Cosmic V2

Any experience with Master Sealant? I am looking at Cosmic V2, Master Sealant and Carnaubaflockencreme Famous to purchase just not sure how all these 3 fit together or should be used seperately?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin47 View Post
    I’m talking more about actual, hard 9H coatings not toppers. Currently am happy with my Reload/Ech20 mix so not too interested in looking elsewhere from a spray sealant wipe on wipe off perspective. My post is more wanting answers from those experienced with either or both CSL or Cosmic V2 where I’m hoping someone on here will state XXX was noticeably glossier than YYY or XXX sure did add something extra to the paint after correction.
    Do you want gloss or an application method. You just said yourself those type of coatings don't add much in the looks department. Then your not even supposed to top them that much. No car is going to look it's best/ glossyest after not being topped after 4-6 weeks. U want gloss u gotta be on it all the time.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Do you want gloss or an application method. You just said yourself those type of coatings don't add much in the looks department. Then your not even supposed to top them that much. No car is going to look it's best/ glossyest after not being topped after 4-6 weeks. U want gloss u gotta be on it all the time.
    Collinite 915 held its gloss for 6 months, as did Essence,Essence Plus,Reload combo as did WGDGPS 3.0(all of which are superior in looks to any coating I have used). I know PA’s durability claims are far fetched but if their pricy products I have singled out can give me 6 months too as opposed to the 12-15 month claims I am more than content.

Post Thanks / Like

Any experience with Master Sealant? I am looking at Cosmic V2, Master Sealant and Carnaubaflockencreme Famous to purchase just not sure how all these 3 fit together or should be used seperately?
    Totally different products

I have all of them.

I'd suggest reading the manufacturers descriptions and uses, it's all posted on AG's product descriptions.

Polish Angel Master Sealant
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Totally different products

I have all of them.

I'd suggest reading the manufacturers descriptions and uses, it's all posted on AG's product descriptions.
    From your experience which gave the best look? If you had to put them in order of gloss 1-3 with 1 being the highest.

Post Thanks / Like

Collinite 915 held its gloss for 6 months, as did Essence,Essence Plus,Reload combo as did WGDGPS 3.0(all of which are superior in looks to any coating I have used). I know PA’s durability claims are far fetched but if their pricy products I have singled out can give me 6 months too as opposed to the 12-15 month claims I am more than content.
    Personally, I don't think PA's durability claims are any more far fetched than any other makers products I have used.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

7. Likes BadgerRivFan, DBAILEY, Ronin47 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    POLISHANGEL recommends two coats of COSMIC applied 2 hours apart.

I machine apply PA you get total coverage and use very little. This was Viking Coat. I barely dented the bottle

Attachment 62706

Attachment 62707
    It goes on like wax right?

Post Thanks / Like

Like a sealant, that's the beauty of it, then you let it dry and just wipe it off. As I've mentioned before, this stuff goes a long way. I used very little. That's a 4" BS pad on my Duetto. The pad gets saturated and you need less and less as you go along.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

It goes on like a liquid wax or a sealant. A very creamy consistency. It can be applied by hand with a foam applicator (which PA includes in the kit), or machine applied as custmsprty does. I use my GG3 with a LC 3.5" ThinPro red waxing pad to apply both Cosmic and Viking Coat. Works very well and minimal product is needed.
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

11. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PA Master Sealant with 3 layers of High Gloss Spray applied in October is still going quite strong on my personal car. And we've had an unusually long and wet winter. It's been very durable for me. High Gloss spray is just amazing looking. Beads, sheets and repels dirt better than Reload. No contest for me.

I want to try the Carnaubaflockencreme Famous with its special primer next. Sounds like that will have the best looks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast