autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

wolfgang fuzion paste wax the good the bad pro's and con's like to hear your feedback

wolfgang fuzion paste wax My truck is Victory Red and I take good care of it and I want to make it pop when I go to car shows but want something to last
    I been trying other wax but I like to know what you guys think about wolfgang fuzion paste wax
    how long dose it last how dose it water bead all over is it a good wax i like to hear your feedback
    the good the bad pro's and con's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: wolfgang fuzion paste wax the good the bad pro's and con's like to hear your feedback

Fuzion is a hybrid wax with some sealant properties, so its durability is fairly high. Expect several months of beading.

My opinion is that Fuzion is best with metallic paint. If your red has flake in it, go for it. If it's a flat red, Fuzion won't do much more than something like Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. In that case, I'd recommend some DGPS with a layer of carnauba wax on top for nice gloss.

Also keep in mind that wax or sealant isn't what makes a car 'pop'. It's the prep work (final polish) that makes jaws drop.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: wolfgang fuzion paste wax the good the bad pro's and con's like to hear your feedback

Funny timing. Last night I was going through some of my paste waxes, and had to smell Fuzion cuz it's been a while.

It's easy to apply/remove, smells good. The one time I used it, I couldn't see any noticeable difference compared to the other waxes that were next to it (during some testing). I lost track of how long it lasted (sorry)

Post Thanks / Like

Fuzion is one of my favorite paste waxes, as it should be for its price. Thats the con, its expensive. Pro is it is super easy and pleasurable to apply, has decent longetivity, and looks great.

Post Thanks / Like

A picture is worth a thousand words.....................

wolfgang fuzion paste wax the good the bad  pro's and con's like to hear your feedback-535i-jpg

wolfgang fuzion paste wax the good the bad  pro's and con's like to hear your feedback-535i4-jpg
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL