autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business

cont.

I got my Honda 3000 watt generator at this point.... also in the background I haven't got my shelf yet (now i do)
    Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-20171212_174254-jpg

Honda pressure washer / ar pump... reelcraft reel and hose (non scuff 100') 275 gallon water tank.
    Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-2-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-20171212_174356-jpg

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business

In this post you see I have purchased a shelf and had it installed.... also my Dynamat job is ALMOST finished.

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-20180120_091230-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-b-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-c-jpg

4. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This post has pictures just showing how I plastidipped exterior trim to 'matte black' rather than the worn out blue ish plasticy look. Also I got dynamat crazy and did the inside drivers/passenger cab.

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-1-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-2-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-3-jpg

6. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

******cont. ^

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-20171111_153805-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-4-jpg

8. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This post shows my 2 canopy frames stood up mounted in the rear right of my van....that will be the fixed permanent spot for them. I can remove them if I'd like but the entire purpose of my van's setup is to be the WHOLE GARAGE on wheels essentially.... and the one reason why I have decided to make it an ENTIRE garage on wheels was due to one of my first details when I got this Van..... it was a mess, it was so unorganized and I was so flustered! I told myself after that detail i was going to make this one very organized van.... so I am still currently following the path to neatness. The last picture in this post shows you a shot from my first detail and how much of a mess I was. :b. A big van that isn't setup right or well is still just a van with hauling space.. It did NOT make me organized.

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-can-jpg

***the canopies are both identical 10x15 recommended to me by superiorshine!

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-can1-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-20171215_222839-jpg

10. Likes SWETM, 215Detailing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So in this post you can see I have some ongoing work in the rear of the Van. I found a shelf.... i spruced up the shelf a little bit... That is where I will keep all of my 1 gallon (refills) aside from that I will have all of my 32 oz bottles stored somewhere else. That shelf is currently getting fixed mounted... AS WELL as the top of the water tank is getting a make over in order to store 4 x 27 gallon containers... I put canopy tops inside 2 of them. Also just to the left of the pressure washer hose / reel.... i am having a heavy duty 75 foot extention cord reel / cord mounted. AND on the entire left wall of the van I am having a 10' x 4' sheet of Diamond Plate installed so I can mount a lot of my gear on the wall. Super stoked to get the van back...

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-11-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-13-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-12-jpg

12. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good. We bought two of those canopies you've got. Best purchase I've made. It was unseasonably warm today. 101 when we packed it up at 2:30. The shade made it bearable.

14. Likes SWETM, josher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sudsmobile View Post
    Looking good. We bought two of those canopies you've got. Best purchase I've made. It was unseasonably warm today. 101 when we packed it up at 2:30. The shade made it bearable.
    Thanks Sudsmobile!! Glad to hear your guys canopies came to good use yesterday in the HEAT! So you guys bought two of the California Palms canopies there in Ontario? If you don't mind me asking what made you want to buy two of these? The reason I went this route was following Superior Shines recommendations when it comes to canopies. Did you guys get the weighted bags as well? If so what are you planning on using for weight? Are you a two man team? Thanks and glad you love your canopies too!

Post Thanks / Like

I got some more work done on my van and this is what it looks like right now.... super stoked to start hanging items (polishers etc..) on the diamond plate wall!
    I got a custom rack welded to the water tank rack.... it holds 4 totes up top and has hooks for tie down purposes... I also installed my 75' extension cord reel... got my quick connect all hooked up ready to foam.... I'm about ready to roll!!!

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-20180410_141013-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-z1-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-z2-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-z3-jpg

Fresh face, NEW VAN and fun mobile retrofit to start up my NEW old passion as a Mobile Business-z4-jpg

17. Likes SWETM, JustJesus liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Man really solid setup you have put together there. I hope you absolutely crush it out there!

I am building a mobile trailer and definitely have some inspiration from this setup.

What do you use your air compressor for?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast