autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AG says compounds, polishes, & pads are on sale? Maybe they meant to say "for sale"

Quote Originally Posted by Donnym View Post
    There does seem to be something wrong with this sale. I got the same email and it says (Yes, polishes are included!)
    Yet I just tried to apply the coupon code to a RUPES polisher and it would not accept it.
    “Polishes”=Compounds

”Polishers”=Machines

2. Dislikes custmsprty disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AG says compounds, polishes, & pads are on sale? Maybe they meant to say "for sale"

Ronin47- I'm well aware of the difference between polishes and polishes.

4. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoywod View Post
    Did you not see the part that says all polish, compounds, swirl removers, and pads are on sale? (Which like BSoares mentioned obviously doesn't include Rupes Polisher like usual)
    Did you not see where I said “Clicking on the banner ad...”?

I was confirming the confusing nature of the ad.

2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
    2017 Honda CTX700
    IG- alfaromeogiulia.palmbeach

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe some of you did not get the email shown in MattPersman's post. I received the same email and it's highlighted in red that polishers are included. I just tried it again on a Griots polisher and it would not except the coupon code. If certain polishers are excluded the email should state so.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisT View Post
    Did you not see where I said “Clicking on the banner ad...”?

I was confirming the confusing nature of the ad.
    Sorry about that, I misunderstood what you meant. That's my fault

8. Likes ChrisT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donnym View Post
    Maybe some of you did not get the email shown in MattPersman's post. I received the same email and it's highlighted in red that polishers are included. I just tried it again on a Griots polisher and it would not except the coupon code. If certain polishers are excluded the email should state so.
    x2
    hmardown

Post Thanks / Like

Fake sale? Click bait ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    Fake sale? Click bait ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would have sworn it was an accident and they would fix the error and extend the length of the actual sale but it looks like you're right. AG used BS click bait to attract attention rather than actually delivering on the promised sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Our apologies! During the sale this weekend and our compounds, polishes, swirls removers, and polishing pads were actually not put on sale like they were advertised to be! While the STOREWIDE savings coupon code PAINT15 certainly did work, we did drop the ball on putting those featured items on sale, (hey, we’re only human and we were looking forward to our event at ACE Café this weekend, what else can we say?!).

To make it up to you we’ve extended and UPGRADED this sale for another day! Save 15%* Off your order with code PAINT15 - PLUS free shipping with no minimum order amount required!

As always, you can always give us a call directly if you experience any inconsistencies – we’re always happy to help!

Again, we apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. We hope this makes up for it!

Visit https://www.autogeek.net/promo-details.html for more promotion details.
    "The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it." Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

13. Thanks Diner thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12