Alright guys, need some eyeballs from the collective on this one.

As I've been developing my exterior services, I've realized that my recent few details were all exterior only. I've got a few on the board that are also interested in interior services but that led me to the realization that I'm a bit lacking in capability on the interior front, being equipped essentially for only a vac and a wipe-down and glass.

So, with that in mind I went out and took advantage of a sale on a Bissell Little Green ProHeat and I'm pretty sure I have a cyclo DA carpet brush kicking around somewhere (new use for my MT300 with the G15 having taken over paint duty!).

It seems that the HD flavor of Folex is favorably preferred for an extractor/spot solution and pre-treat spray, using something like the Little Green with clean/clear water as removal. Zep makes a good one and I'm sure there are others. If anyone has any experience with RightLook.com's extractor solution I think I have a bottle of that kicking around, as I've used it in the past with pretty good results just spraying/brushing/wiping on some rugs and mats. I'd also be open to suggestions for other effective carpet cleaning solutions that work well with the capabilities of the little green. As I'm a weekend warrior and am really just starting to build a client base, a real extractor won't be in the cards for quite some time.

So, Obviously I'd be starting from the top down. First pull the mats, clean up the headliner if need be, work the interior glass, work the door panels, dash and hard surfaces being careful to avoid overspray on the glass, then work the seats, then work the carpet. Then finish up by working the mats outside the car, reinstall and finish with an air freshener if requested/need be.

I've got the following available to me:

-standard shop-vac with crevice and auto tools
-rubber pet hair brush
-Bissell little green proheat
-cyclo DA carpet brush
-horsehair leather brush
-boar's hair detail brushes
-various stiffer bristle brushes
-various MF towels

-Griot's sprayable leather 3in1
-CG Leather Serum (for protection until I run out)
-Griot's interior cleaner
-CG Nonsense (to be diluted to replace Griot's interior cleaner)
-Stoner Invisible Glass (non-aerosol trigger spray)
-Sprayway 985 Citrus Crazy Clean (good degreaser/cleaner for some of the more stubborn stuff)
-#0000 steel wool (for stubborn interior windshield film)

From what I've been researching, I need to think about adding the following to complete the lineup and offer a proper interior detail:

-carpet cleaning solution
-white low-lint cotton terry towels
-sprayable leather cleaner without conditioning agents
-possibly upgrade my air compressor (have a pancake now) and look into something like a tornador once I get a few more jobs under my belt

Do you guys see any holes in this plan or have any advice on superior products to what I've got and/or am looking at?