autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Better of the two for quick spot wipe down, Megs Waterless Wash n Wax vs Optimum Detailer

My car is always parked outside. I get the occasional debris, bird drop, bug, tree drops, etc... Which is the better product for a spray then wipe with a clean microfiber? Which one is the stronger chemical to 100% remove the contaminant? I am NOT concerned about leaving behind a wax from either, just based on removing the contaminant only.

I have the 2 products.

Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer and Ultimate Waterless Wash & Wax. One is a waterless wash and one is a Quick Detailer.

Ty!

Better of the two for quick spot wipe down, Megs Waterless Wash n Wax vs Optimum Detailer-41c3qn6b-ol-jpg Better of the two for quick spot wipe down, Megs Waterless Wash n Wax vs Optimum Detailer-81kfttbvmdl-_sy355_-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Better of the two for quick spot wipe down, Megs Waterless Wash n Wax vs Optimum Detailer

Why don't YOU tell US? Since you have both, give them both a try and report back your findings.

There are too many variables for us who are in a different state, different climate, different area, different vehicle to say which is better. Because quite frankly each product may react differently depending on the situation. Both are great products and highly regarded.

For waterless washing I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you will probably not notice a difference between the two for light dust/dirt washing duty. For bird bombs - that depends on if its fresh or old. And what kind of meal the bird had. Tree sap is also same story.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Better of the two for quick spot wipe down, Megs Waterless Wash n Wax vs Optimum Detailer

there are so many rinseless washes available that can be diluted which would go further and also save you money...