autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone use Polish Angel Wulfenite?

So, anyone here use ever use Wulfenite (spray wax) from Polish Angel? Got a couple of questions...

At $74 bucks a pop, this stuff seems extraordinarily expensive for a "spray wax". Is it really worth it? I know it can be difficult to "define" worth it. But, for anyone using it, are the performance and results commensurate with the extraordinary cost?

I did read the product description and it sounds like so many other products in that it promises the best shine, easy to use, and is "durable". Although they don't in any way define "durable". For example, will last 3 to 4 months. Or, withstands multiple car washings etc.

How long does the shine last? Does most of it wash off after the first car wash like most other spray waxes? I am giving some thought to trying it on my black Dodge Challenger, but would like to hear from some genuine consumers (not compensated endorsements) about what they thought.

Thanks in advance...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone use Polish Angel Wulfenite?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Pilot View Post
    So, anyone here use ever use Wulfenite (spray wax) from Polish Angel? Got a couple of questions...

At $74 bucks a pop, this stuff seems extraordinarily expensive for a "spray wax". Is it really worth it? I know it can be difficult to "define" worth it. But, for anyone using it, are the performance and results commensurate with the extraordinary cost?

I did read the product description and it sounds like so many other products in that it promises the best shine, easy to use, and is "durable". Although they don't in any way define "durable". For example, will last 3 to 4 months. Or, withstands multiple car washings etc.

How long does the shine last? Does most of it wash off after the first car wash like most other spray waxes? I am giving some thought to trying it on my black Dodge Challenger, but would like to hear from some genuine consumers (not compensated endorsements) about what they thought.

Thanks in advance...
    Not sure if he's here but Autopia Forums user 512Detail is a Polish Angel expert with, coincidentally, an affinity for Challengers. Try PRivate Message him there or if he's active in Autogeek, your thread title will call to him and he'll likely be along shortly. Guy does incredible work.

Post Thanks / Like

I have uswed Black Wulfenite and it is awesome. You can tell the difference with the product put on. I have used all my Black Wulfenite all up. I am on Viking Spray at the present time. Once that is done I will probably be going to Gold Zirkon or back to Black Wulfenite.

IMO, IT'S That good
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

It's awesome stuff.

This is my GC wearing Polish Angel Centurion topped off with Black Wulfenite.

Anyone use Polish Angel Wulfenite?-pacflocken-jpg

Anyone use Polish Angel Wulfenite?-wulfy2-jpg

Anyone use Polish Angel Wulfenite?-wulfenite-jpg

Anyone use Polish Angel Wulfenite?-wulfy1-jpg

Keep in mind, this is a garage queen, so it's not out in the daily elements, so for me these products are worth the investment as they provide an amazing gloss level.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Not sure if he's here but Autopia Forums user 512Detail is a Polish Angel expert with, coincidentally, an affinity for Challengers. Try PRivate Message him there or if he's active in Autogeek, your thread title will call to him and he'll likely be along shortly. Guy does incredible work.
    He uses a different name here.

But I can vouch for it.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    IT'S That good
    Says it all!

Post Thanks / Like

Buy it. You will not be disappointed
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies. The general consensus seems to be that it does perform well with regards to quality of shine and appearance.
    Can anyone comment on the longevity? I do realize it is a spray wax, and as such it is unlikely to last beyond a single car wash. Was hoping to hear what your experience/assessment is on this characteristic. Think I will give this a shot though.

Is there a preferred vendor for the Polish Angel product line. Oops....maybe I should check here first huh....
    Thanks again for your advice!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Pilot View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies. The general consensus seems to be that it does perform well with regards to quality of shine and appearance.
    Can anyone comment on the longevity? I do realize it is a spray wax, and as such it is unlikely to last beyond a single car wash. Was hoping to hear what your experience/assessment is on this characteristic. Think I will give this a shot though.

Is there a preferred vendor for the Polish Angel product line. Oops....maybe I should check here first huh....
    Thanks again for your advice!
    Autopia.com PBMG's sister site sells Polish Angel. They are great buys when there are sales too. As for longevity, I usually don't let my ride go long without some type of detail maintenance. But I can tell you, IMO it is probably the best spray wax out there. Any f the Polish Angel Carnauba Arts Spray. Again, my opinion.
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast