autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Top Of The Line Wiper Blades!!!!!!

so today i went out and bought new wiperblades. i useally like to replace them every 4 months. i alway buy the anco brand im happy with those , but pepboys doesnt carry them . they only carry trico/ bosch/and some other name. so i had a gift card so i had to one of these. so i went with bosch. there the best they carry . and better be 2 blades 40 bucks!!!! im wondering are these really worth the price? i mean they seem to work ok but i hope they last a long time for the price they were.
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Top Of The Line Wiper Blades!!!!!!

I have a set of what I think you are probably talking about, Bosch ION. I have had them on the truck for close to a year and they are still working great. They are kind of expensive but they do work really well.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I've got to get some too. $40 wow. It used to be that you could just replace the rubber in them but that seems to be getting more rare to find.

Post Thanks / Like

I have Bosch Excel's on one vehicle, and the ION's on another. Both work well, but I really like the ION's.
    Detail_Guy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfowkes View Post
    I have a set of what I think you are probably talking about, Bosch ION. I have had them on the truck for close to a year and they are still working great. They are kind of expensive but they do work really well.
    thanks wow if they last that long then ill keep useing them .
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

At that price range, you're looking at some good wiper blades, and they better be like you've said
    I bought a set of PIAA from Autoanything.com at $22.95ea free shipping for my Vette, and couldn't be happier. They don't skip, they're quiet, and they clean in one pass without leaving any streaks. I've got the Super Silicone ones. The Super Graphite ($ 19.95) are the ones I'll be buying for my truck next Free shipping always, plus they gave me 10% on my next purchase
    -Goose
    2007 Avus Silver Audi RS4
    2018 Black Redline Edition Chevy Silverado

Post Thanks / Like

Ive had the same pair (stock) for 5 years. Still working perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, they're Bosch Icons. I bought a pair a couple of months ago (based on all the rave reviews) when Autozone had a "buy one get one" after mail in rebate, but they're still sitting in my garage. If I had to pay full price ($44 for the pair), I don't think I'd get 'em.

Hopefully they're worth it, just trying to milk all the life outta my existing blades.

Junior Member 2001MineralGrayStang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the ICON blades from Bosch. They're worth every penny. I've had them on my Mustang GT for over a year through all seasons and they still work perfect. GREAT wipers. Best part is they never lift off the windshield, even going 80mph on the interstate.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Forget all those fancy expensive blades. I've had the same set of blades on my daily driver for five years and my other car for two. They work like the day I installed them. They are US made and sold at Walmart and some other stores. I don't remember the name but they are the triple edge silicone blades. They come with a lifetime guarantee. You can't go wrong with these blades.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast