autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can anyone weigh in on TopCoat F11?

Quote Originally Posted by jserr052 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I caught the bug trying to perfect my mustang's paint after watching the Junkman's videos on youtube. After finally finishing that process I'm looking to see how I can best maintain and keep up with the vehicle - short of using a ceramic coating. So I've been using Optiseal (as it can go on any surface), Optimum spray wax for touch ups, and only rinse-less washes with Wolfgang Uber.

recently, I started seeing advertisements on Facebook for a very expensive product called TopCoat F11 that makes all of your detailing dreams come true. https://topcoat.store/

Problem is, after searching a bit I've only found all positive reviews about the product on a few forums. I've also found several video reviews, again all mostly positive https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=topcoat+f11

So my ask is, does anyone here have any experience with it? And if not I'd love to see a well respected detailer/forum member from here put this product through its paces against other top notch sealants and waxes.

Thanks guys and gals!
    Bought it and buried it in the cemetery of crap products. Save your money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Bought it and buried it in the cemetery of crap products. Save your money.
    Hahaha, sorry to hear you wasted money on it but great response.

I appreciate everyone's input on this though. I'll stick to AGs tried and true selection of products and this forum's experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Autogeekonline mobile app

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just this week I had a customer of mine ask when I could get his truck in, told me he was bringing me the F11 and wanted me to use that instead of what I typically do for him. To me that's like going to the mechanic wanting him to fix your car but then saying "I brought my own parts".

The dates I had for him didn't work with his schedule so thankfully I don't need to mess with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    just so you know, links to competing products is a no-no...
    The guy is just asking a question .

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think topcoat is gonna kill a 30million dollar company.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    The guy is just asking a question .
    looks like the link got deleted..

Post Thanks / Like

Read the comments and responses on Fb....same blanket statement to everyone..

Wash with dawn to strip wax/sealant..(will only degrease..)

New technology that outperforms wax,sealants, silica sprays, Ceramic coatings...
    They also list a basic 4 to 6 months durability...
    They also stated IPA strips F11 off......if those aren't red flags...I don't know what is

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DKSR1 View Post
    Just this week I had a customer of mine ask when I could get his truck in, told me he was bringing me the F11 and wanted me to use that instead of what I typically do for him. To me that's like going to the mechanic wanting him to fix your car but then saying "I brought my own parts".

The dates I had for him didn't work with his schedule so thankfully I don't need to mess with it.
    I see nothing wrong bringing a wrench Turner a part to install, unless you'd prefer to pay a 40% markup on a part cause the middle man needs to make some and so does the parts store he gets it from. Mechanics are just troubleshooters and installers.
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a 32 oz bottle and used it on my show car 69 Judge and our son 86 Grand national show car. I can definitely see the GN's black paint show and reflect better after using it. Its not easy to wipe off though like.. say.. Meguires uqd is. Here is a pic of the GN after using it yesterday at a show. BTW he wonn his class. On my Judge with is warwick blue(light metallicCan anyone weigh in on TopCoat F11?-21430473_10214012348526584_7119786434763746552_n-jpg blue) I cannot see any difference with the topcoat

10. Thanks coop creek thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was very interested in this product and I watched the videos and sat through the 43 minute "How It Works" sales pitch/dog and pony show from the owner of the company. 2 minutes into the video he shows an image that is supposed to be a crack in the surface of steel magnified thousands of times with an electron microscope. The picture is probably a picture of the Grand Canyon. You can see blue sky and clouds in the background. From that point, I knew that the narrator and product were hokey.
    I will stick to the products offered from AutoGeek.com and will continue to heed the advice of the good guys on this forum.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast