autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got rid of my Overpriced Karcher PW and bought a Cheap Ryobi & Upgraded it... way better setup!!

Its worth it to get the extended warranty. I forget how much it was, but its pennies. When I bought the unit the warranty from Ryboi was 2 years then on top of that I bought the 2 years extention, pushing it back to 2022 for complete replacement. Cant beat that. I think it cost: 12$

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got rid of my Overpriced Karcher PW and bought a Cheap Ryobi & Upgraded it... way better setup!!

Post Thanks / Like

The way I see it, at 59$ you can't go wrong. It comes with a foam cannon too. The only likelly issue you might have with this is the lenght of the pressure hose. They are usually a bit too short so you have to move the unit when washing the car... other than that, it should work well. Since electric pressure washers typically sell in the 100-300$ range, you might even want to pickup 2 of them and have a backup... at that price, it's a serious deal.

4. Thanks Dan Tran thanked for this post
    Likes Knxwledge liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got rid of my Overpriced Karcher PW and bought a Cheap Ryobi & Upgraded it... way better setup!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    The way I see it, at 59$ you can't go wrong. It comes with a foam cannon too. The only likelly issue you might have with this is the lenght of the pressure hose. They are usually a bit too short so you have to move the unit when washing the car... other than that, it should work well. Since electric pressure washers typically sell in the 100-300$ range, you might even want to pickup 2 of them and have a backup... at that price, it's a serious deal.
    Do you know if this unit has standard fitting size?
    I would like to try to get the items that’s listed in this thread such as the hose, fittings and the MTM gun

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knxwledge View Post
    Do you know if this unit has standard fitting size?
    I would like to try to get the items that’s listed in this thread such as the hose, fittings and the MTM gun
    The description of the item is 20 ft. : High pressure hose for greater reach. M22 Universal Threaded Twist On Hose & Trigger Handle

They say universal M22 so that is very likelly M22 14mm. You can find a lot of hoses and guns for that size of connectors.

The gun that comes with it looks like it has the standard quick release connector for typical pressure nozzles and foam cannons too. But it's hard to say from just a picture.

If you change the gun, the foam cannon that comes with it would have to be replaced, it uses a bayonnet type connector and I doubt that is standard.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678