autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wheels off detailing

I do my wheels once a year in the spring when i take the car out of storage. At the same time i service the brakes and clean the inner wheel wells. I use a workmate to lay the wheels flat on and wash, clean and wax the wheels prior to reinstalling. Works for me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dano shine View Post
    Thanks ClearVue18.
    I’m still working on this one. I want to make some small changes to it. But over all really happy with it!
    The other company may have published their's before you but that's ok. Now you can learn from their customer feedback and improve on them. I learn from my competitors everyday which is why I can beat them at every turnWheels off detailing Wheels off detailing Wheels off detailing .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Wheels off detailing

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    The other company may have published their's before you but that's ok. Now you can learn from theie customer feedback and improve on them. I learn from my competitors everyday which is why I can beat them at every turnWheels off detailing Wheels off detailing Wheels off detailing .

If you’re beating them in every way... Then why are you slacking off in these pictures you posted in this thread? Yea, you’re slacking off aka cutting corners. What’s the deal bro?Wheels off detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    If you’re beating them in every way... Then why are you slacking off in these pictures you posted in this thread? Yea, you’re slacking off aka cutting corners. What’s the deal bro?Wheels off detailing
    Geez eld I knew you were going to pop out of no where. We can have a full blown detail off sir and settle this years long beefWheels off detailing Wheels off detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

Geez eld I knew you were going to pop out of no where. We can have a full blown detail off sir and settle this years long beefWheels off detailing Wheels off detailing.

Yes sir, It’s Super Sunday. That means Super Detail! Hold up... I’ll show ya in a sec. buddy.Wheels off detailing

Post Thanks / Like

No filter sir!!! I'm been waiting for this my whole life clear vs eld. Battle starting April 1st 12pm estWheels off detailing Wheels off detailing Wheels off detailing Wheels off detailing Wheels off detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir, It’s Super Sunday. That means Super Detail! Hold up... I’ll show ya in a sec. buddy.Wheels off detailing
    Filter free and and clearv approved. It's too cold so I'm detailing nothing til April just remember 4/1/2020 it's on.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh never said anything about a filter.. I mean I wouldn’t ever even think anything like that about you.. That’s like something the Houston Astros would do.

No, I’m talking about how you went out of your way to take the wheels off the car, yet decided to half arse it... Yea you heard me. I say if you’re gonna take the wheels off the car, why not take it a step further and take the tires off the wheel! How else are you gonna clean underneath the tire?!

It’s Super Sunday, You’re slacking off! And I’m throwing the Flag! Lol.

This is how to really detail a wheel, Clearview.

Hey look, you missed a spot!Wheels off detailing

How can you sleep at night knowing there’s dirt, tar, and even burnt rubber underneath your tires?!

Not me.. I sleep well my friend.

Fully dry the wheel...

It’s coming along pretty good.

Like brand new.

Clean enough to bring inside the house...
    Actually it’s clean enough to eat from. That’s why I’ll be serving guacamole from this wheel later today during the Superbowl. Now that’s a detailed wheel! Wheels off detailing

@Clearview. It’s 2020. It’s time to quit slacking off and step your game up! Next time you put a car on jacks and take the wheels off, make sure you also take the tires off the wheels and get it fully detailed! And maybe next time I won’t have to throw the Flag! Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh never said anything about a filter.. I mean I wouldn’t ever even think anything like that about you.. That’s like something the Houston Astros would do.

No, I’m talking about how you went out of your way to take the wheels off the car, yet decided to half arse it... Yea you heard me. I say if you’re gonna take the wheels off the car, why not take it a step further and take the tires off the wheel! How else are you gonna clean underneath the tire?!

It’s Super Sunday, You’re slacking off! And I’m throwing the Flag! Lol.

This is how to really detail a wheel, Clearview.

Hey look, you missed a spot!Wheels off detailing

How can you sleep at night knowing there’s dirt, tar, and even burnt rubber underneath your tires?!

Not me.. I sleep well my friend.

Fully dry the wheel...

It’s coming along pretty good.

Like brand new.

Clean enough to bring inside the house...
    Actually it’s clean enough to eat from. That’s why I’ll be serving guacamole from this wheel later today during the Superbowl. Now that’s a detailed wheel! Wheels off detailing

@Clearview. It’s 2020. It’s time to quit slacking off and step your game up! Next time you put a car on jacks and take the wheels off, make sure you also take the tires off the wheels and get it fully detailed! And maybe next time I won’t have to throw the Flag! Lol.

O snap. You took it back lol to the flag LMAO. I forgot all about the flag. I have to go back cause you have had a few lol

Post Thanks / Like

O snap. You took it back lol to the flag LMAO. I forgot all about the flag. I have to go back cause you have had a few lol

It took me a minute to find it. I had to scroll nearly to the beginning of my phone... It was pretty satisfying when I finally found it!Wheels off detailinglol.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast