autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

latest 3 orders got missing/wrong items, am i back luck or... ?

1st time a panel wipe missing, 2nd time an item no longer available and they just leave my order alone until i contact them after a week, 3rd time they just throw in a random cleaner instead of my polish.

I learned a lot in this forum and love shopping here.

But i hope they can improve their order/ shipping system. Its hard to shop here if they keep sending me wrong item.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: latest 3 orders got missing/wrong items, am i back luck or... ?

This is not a perfect World
    in which we live.

Literature, though, is one place where we
    can escape such imperfection: by imagining
    ourselves living in an "alternative-society".

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure If they have new employee's or what is going on. I received the wrong pads in my last PBMG order. They did correct it once I contacted them by email, just a hassle waiting a extra week to receive the correct ones. Other then that I have received excellent customer service!

Post Thanks / Like

I have gotten 2 deliveries in the last month with busted open bottles of polish. HUGE messes. Both times I received excellent customer service and products were replaced. Not sure if it was the warehouse or UPS fault.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KirkH View Post
    I have gotten 2 deliveries in the last month with busted open bottles of polish. HUGE messes. Not sure if it was the warehouse or UPS fault.
    UPS really has declined in customer service. I wish the new owners would switch to FedEx.

Post Thanks / Like

It depends on where you live. In South Georgia UPS is much better than FedEx.

Post Thanks / Like

Another factor is how many times your package goes in and out of a facility during transit. I have received all of my packages intact from PBMG with a few close calls. I am in the one day zone so that is pretty easy in my case.I get packages from Walmart and they have to be the worst of any that deliver to my address.For example my wife ordered 5 bags of pretzels and 2 gallons of clothes soap and they used the pretzel bags for packing around the two jugs. When the box arrived we had 5 empty pretzel bags and 5 pounds of pretzel dust. The jugs of soap did not open but the order had to be replaced. I tell my wife that maybe the Walmart employee was having a bad day and she was on the receiving end that day.

Post Thanks / Like

Tis the season for for temp workers for companies like UPS and FedEx.

I worked the holiday rush for UPS one year. Most fasted paced job I've ever had and they just want you to go faster. After being pushed to pick it up numerous times, caution kinda goes in the wind.

Their trailer setups can cause some damage too. They have rollers down the center of the trailer that are raised 3-4' off of the floor. You load the bottom first, flip the flaps down, then load on top of them.

Problem is if it gets backed up while you loading the bottom section, because your possibly working in several different trailers at the same time, things start falling off the rollers and dropping several feet to the floor of the trailer.

OP, sorry you've have to deal with some mix ups and mistakes.

Post Thanks / Like

My last order I ordered 6 4 inch Rupes pads. I got 4 6 inch and 1 4". I'm assuming some new help as I've rarely seen incorrect merchandise sent. I sent an email with a picture and later that day a shipment notice in my email for the 6 pack of 4 inch pads.
    I also had a leaking gallon of microfiber wash. In this cas when I opened the box all the merchandise was on one side of the box and the packing was on the other side. It was also re taped with clear tape. It was obviously UPS. Again AG took care of it no problem.
    Mistakes happen, it's what the company does about it that counts. It's very unusual to have back to back problems. In six years and more orders than I care to count I think I've only had 4 problems.
    I'm all for a switch to FedEx as well. They get my orders here two days faster.
    2015 F-150 Crew Cab Lariat
    2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

Post Thanks / Like

My last order I was supposed to get 5.5" BOSS pads, I got 6.5" pads. This was one of them. One call and all was fixed with a new order.

latest 3 orders got missing/wrong items, am i back luck or... ?-img_4364-jpg
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast