autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Jescar Compound and polish

New Jescar Compound and polish-img_1043_large-jpgNew Jescar Compound and polish-img_1044_large-jpg

Does anyone have any insight on these two new Jescar products? Are they the same as FG400 and SF3500? Or maybe SHC300 and SF3800? Or are they new offerings all together? I know several sites have started selling these products and also selling the menzerna products I just mentioned which leads me to believe they're entirely different formulations all together. Or at least enhanced like Jescar Powerlock Plus. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

In case the images are blurry, the compound is called Jescar Heavy Correctiong Compound and the polish is called Jescar Micro Finishing Polish.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Jescar Compound and polish

I contacted Jescar about these products and this was their response:

"The differences with Menzerna 400 compared to Jescar Correcting Compound is faster defect removal, better gloss, slightly less dust (both are very low already) and no heavy solvent smell. The Micro Finishing Polish is very similar to the excellent Menzerna 3500 but less oil residue for easier clean up and better gloss."

Post Thanks / Like

This is very interesting. FG400 is by far my favorite compound but the smell is awful. I always end up with a headache after using it. If this really is practically the same thing without the smell sign me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I've used both and the claims are pretty accurate.

Post Thanks / Like

that is what i wanted to hear since i already got a little trigger happy and purchased both. I'll report back with my personal findings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoywod View Post
    that is what i wanted to hear since i already got a little trigger happy and purchased both. I'll report back with my personal findings
    Are they available in a 8 or 16oz?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Mwoywod, yes please let us know what you think. I have heard a lot of good about the products

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent products, no priming of microfiber pads is needed and even though the same company makes them, they put menzerna to shame!

Post Thanks / Like

The new Jescar compound and polish have not yet been formally introduced, however the initial response has been excellent. As a result some of our distributors have decided to start stocking the products.

They are available in 8oz, 32oz, and gallon sizes. These are completely new formulations that are not versions of existing Menzerna products and offer an alternative to the excellent Menzerna line of polishes. The Correcting Compound and Micro Finishing Polish join the Jescar Power Lock Plus, Color Lock, Paint Refresh Detail Spray and Top Finish Machine Glaze in our current product offering.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: New Jescar Compound and polish

Quote Originally Posted by jsilver6 View Post
    The new Jescar compound and polish have not yet been formally introduced, however the initial response has been excellent. As a result some of our distributors have decided to start stocking the products.

They are available in 8oz, 32oz, and gallon sizes. These are completely new formulations that are not versions of existing Menzerna products and offer an alternative to the excellent Menzerna line of polishes. The Correcting Compound and Micro Finishing Polish join the Jescar Power Lock Plus, Color Lock, Paint Refresh Detail Spray and Top Finish Machine Glaze in our current product offering.
    I've always been a fan and heavy user of FG400. If you'd like someone to review for this site, feel free to send a bottle of each to me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast