Just wanted to share this with those who care to keep their cars clean and almost dust free without compromising the paint finish ! Yesterday I have done full car wash (or detailing for that matter) and my car is fully coated + has sealant on top, unfortunately I left my car parked over night and next morning till after noon, so when I finally got to my car it was very dusty (more notable from short distance), I had my makita portable air blower and battery still having some juice left lol, so I thought what the hell why not !.. I simply put it on second Medium setting (no where near as loud as first setting) and I was very very pleased with the sight of over night dust simply flying away and dusted the whole entire vehicle and rims in less than 1 minute I believe as it was a very effortless job, or wait, maybe that was due to the sealant and/or coating !, just wanted to share this with you as this has delayed my next detail car wash +1 more day IMO as it is very dusty in my region and full car wash is too hard to achieve too !...

Note: this will not scratch or swirl your car paint if it was lightly dusted over night as most of the dust I observed was powder like and flew away fluently !.. But I do not recommend this of course for heavily dusted car or soaking in sand etc... Also this is nowhere near using a california duster or any other duster IMO which will leave crap over your paint (wax deposits for cali duster. and swirls for the traditional dusters !...) so try this if you like to enjoy cleaner ride from day to day and prolong time between washes especially if your area you are living is relatively dusty and your car is parked outside !...

Good luck exploring