autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!

i Just Wanted To Thanks
    dont Sleep On It-
    rak -
    yankee Fan-
    for Coming Out We Had A Great Time Nice To Meet You Guys!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-001-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-002-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-003-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-004-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-005-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-006-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-007-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-008-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-009-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-010-jpg  

Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-011-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-013-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-014-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-015-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-016-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-017-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-018-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-019-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-020-jpg   Ny Meet And Greet!! Pics!! Thanks Guys!!!-meet-greet-021-jpg  

names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to meet some more forum members today, thanks for coming out guys. We will do it again soon during nicer weather and hopefully get a bigger turnout.

Heres some more pictures, I should have taken more...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    :d:d:dgood One Joe!! Nice Pic Shots Love The Reflection Of Samantha
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a lot of fun. Its funny, I'm on vacation in sunny Florida sitting on a beach and I wished I was in cold NJ to hang out with you guys. Next time. Pictures are great.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I enjoyed meeting everyone today and talking about our experiences using various detailing products.

For those that didn't come:
    you missed a great opportunity to exchange samples (much better than having to buy the stuff and not like it) and even get some free samples.

Look forward to the next time.

Rak

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like ya'll had a great time...Great looking vehicles..Thanks for sharing....

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom (Cindy and Samantha), Joe, Rak nice meeting you and thanks for he samples and info. Janet and I had a nice time!!! Tom - glad Cindy was there to speak with Janet as she really didn't want to listen to us talk car detailing all that much. Be nice if this could grow next time ......and be a little further South in Jersey :-).

Being a newbie and someone that doesn't have anybody near home that details as much it certainly is nice to hear AND see what works and doesn't work. Kinda the same on the forum but I think conversations tend to pull out more information that I certainly am looking for. Also nice to match a face with a screen name.

Thanks again for a great time,
    Howard and Janet

Post Thanks / Like
    You seem to have had a great time! Love little Samantha

Post Thanks / Like
    samantha loves you guys too!!! thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast