autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Klaase HG in maintainer?

What should a man do after 3 coats of KSHG. Car sits under carport at this time when not in use. Dont have a garage at this time. I have Blackfire carwash for the wash jobs. Should I just mix some Klaase in with
    Sonus Acrylic Spritz Quick Detail Spray, just use the Sonus straight, or seen where someone recommended using Klaase in a spray bottle and sprits on after dry and whip off right away. Car looks great and would like to keep the shine for as long as I can.
    Also started to do my dads car and we put it on a little thicker by accident. His was a light colored car and didn't catch how thick. Buffed it as good as we could but had a few spots on car. We spritzed some water on a microfiber towel and wiped car down to get remaining spots gone and then with a clean microfiber. Just out of curiosity does this compromise the coating in any way.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Klaase HG in maintainer?

My opinion?

You mention Blackfire & Sonus. Two great brands that continue to evolve into the detailing world.

Then you mention Klasse. A tried and true product of the past for sure, but kind of akin to the pay phone booth vs. a new iPhone.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

3. Likes vobro liked this post