autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Uber Rinseless as drying aid

If you haven't tried this yet as a drying aid- you're missing out. Holy cow is it ever nice for drying. It's probably my favorite use for it! No need to be precise. After washing, just make a quick run-around and spritz it randomly all over. Then dry as usual.

Ha I also love it for everything else, too, but it blew my mind yesterday after a wash at the pay and spray.

(I do keep it off the windshield or it'll give me that weird holograming in the sun)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Uber Rinseless as drying aid

I don't have any issues with streaking on glass. I actually only use it to clean glass.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like someone is super satisfied with the purchase. Can't argue with the excitement, it is one helluva product. Don't you just wish everything you buy turns out this nice? lol

Like pheerix, I have zero issues on the windshield; passed the sunrise/sunset test. I'm thinking it's either the towel (I'd bet it's the towel) or you have some residue on the glass itself.

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Uber is really fan frickin tastic. I love that stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post
    Looks like someone is super satisfied with the purchase. Can't argue with the excitement, it is one helluva product. Don't you just wish everything you buy turns out this nice? lol

Like pheerix, I have zero issues on the windshield; passed the sunrise/sunset test. I'm thinking it's either the towel (I'd bet it's the towel) or you have some residue on the glass itself.
    You know, I do have aquapel on my windshield. Wonder if that has something to do with it. Like I said- I do use it on my other Windows (with no aquapel) and it's awesome. Ha better than most glass cleaners. Zero streaking. And in the windshield- it's not streaking either (just the sunrise/sunset stuff). Bet it's the aquapel causing the prob. Anyway, yup it's a fabulous product. It even enhances beading on my DG111.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I am thinking of the same thing, except with a different product (ONR), what ratio do u use to create your drying aid ? and is this really better from the ONR in terms of ease of use and noob friendly ?

Post Thanks / Like

Never thought about using it that way. I LOVE Wolfgang Uber Rinseless. Already use it as a rinseless wash, waterless wash, water conditioner, clay lube, and quick detailer. Now somethings new to use it for?! Seriously, this product is just the best.

What dilution ratio did you use for the drying aid?
    2005 Honda S2000 | 2008 Acura MDX | 2015 Honda Fit EX

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using the QD ratio of Uber for a drying aid as well as for... Drum roll... Quick detailing. Rinseless. Presoak. Everything. Uber.

(Sent from my mobile device.)

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

I to have used Uber in QD dilution as a drying aid and its great. Uber is such a versatile all around great product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post
    Never thought about using it that way. I LOVE Wolfgang Uber Rinseless. Already use it as a rinseless wash, waterless wash, water conditioner, clay lube, and quick detailer. Now somethings new to use it for?! Seriously, this product is just the best.

What dilution ratio did you use for the drying aid?
    I'm using it as a drying aid at the waterless wash ratio (as posted on the page in the AG store), simply because I didn't wanna mix up two containers. I think it was like 1/3oz Uber to 16oz water. I might have used closer to a half ounce.

Just a few shots here and there on the vehicle. It gets in the towel after your first couple passes and it gets pushed around, as well. So you really don't need to hit every square inch with it. Ha I'm calling this my "MIO"-- many in one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast