autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Waterless wash options

Hey, crew. Im really liking the waterless wash technique for my daily driver (and everyone else's car in my family). It's just so quick and convenient. But Im going through a lot of it. Currently using Megs Ultimate wash and wax and also the Duragloss (I forgot the number). I really like both. Awesome products.

Anyway, I'd like to purchase a concentrate from here on out and just mix as I need it. I've read great things about the Wolfgang Uber and am leaning toward it (great price right now).

Question: what other concentrates would you recommend for the purpose diluting for waterless washing? I'd like something economical (but willing to pay for good results). Should I just get the uber? Or something else? Thanks for your recommendations.

(Not interested in rinseless- just waterless spray on, wipe off). I know the rinseless technique is better, but in my current situation, the waterless is best for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Waterless wash options

Wolfgang Uber is great
    Ultima Waterless Wash Plus is also a favorite.

I prefer the slickness of WG Uber, but the smell of UWW+

Uber smells like cherry candy. I do not enjoy it but the bees in my neighborhood do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harpolith View Post
    Anyway, I'd like to purchase a concentrate from here on out and just mix as I need it. I've read great things about the Wolfgang Uber and am leaning toward it (great price right now).
    Excellent choice. Given the situation and product you are currently using, it's a clear winner.

I have just about every waterless & rinseles on the market. Without a doubt: Uber is ahead of the pact.

Think of it as UWWdoubleplus. You will not be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like

Über is awesome and the dilution ratio for waterless wash makes it an excellent value too.
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

If you liked Megs. You can try M114 or M115.

Post Thanks / Like

Just placed an order for the 64oz uber and the Wolfgang pressurized sprayer. Woo hoo! Thanks guys! Now I just need to make up my mind on microfibers....

Post Thanks / Like

Which ones are you considering?

Best bang for buck goes to the edgeless. Out of the colors, the yellow feels softest to me. Yellow->white->blue->green. In that order. If I'm stuck with one microfiber, they would be it. Seriously. No issues using yellow on the soft Subaru paint. Really dig the way they feel when doing waterless/rinseless.

The new Elites look nice. I'm getting some. Don't have them in hand, but my hunch is the construction is close to the rolled edge (love these, have 9 doz), only with microfiber border.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harpolith View Post
    Just placed an order for the 64oz uber and the Wolfgang pressurized sprayer. Woo hoo! Thanks guys! Now I just need to make up my mind on microfibers....
    Good choice now get these:
    Shine & Buff Waterless Wash Towel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post
    Which ones are you considering?

Best bang for buck goes to the edgeless. Out of the colors, the yellow feels softest to me. Yellow->white->blue->green. In that order. If I'm stuck with one microfiber, they would be it. Seriously. No issues using yellow on the soft Subaru paint. Really dig the way they feel when doing waterless/rinseless.

The new Elites look nice. I'm getting some. Don't have them in hand, but my hunch is the construction is close to the rolled edge (love these, have 9 doz), only with microfiber border.
    I've kinda been going back and forth between the gun metal elites and the gold plush jr's. I have a half dozen of the gold plush juniors in the large size for drying and I like them, so I've been waiting for the 16x16" to go on sale. I'd like 36 towels. It's a nice number so I can just save up the dirty ones and then just do one load in the wash. They're nice, but the price on the elites right now is really good. Just wish I had one in hand before taking the plunge!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
    Good choice now get these:
    Shine & Buff Waterless Wash Towel
    These look awesome, but as I said- I'd like 36 of them. Ouch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast