autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Garage banners....

Have found a few here on autogeek.... But am looking for a Flex and Menzerna one.

Maybe just not looking in the right places on Autogeek for them.... Any help?

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garage banners....

This company should offer, or giveaway or have contests for. Banners! What excellent advertisement(s) they make. Someone sees it in your garage, they know you think highly of the product, to devote space for it, to be prominently displayed.

Likewise T-shirts, walking adverts, & they make us pay. Normally if a company wants to "advertise" they pay. How cool, or ass backwards is that, we pay them, for the privilege, of advertising.

Long long ago, companies paid, a person to wear a "sandwich" boards, for advertising. This was before T-shirts, what a PR job, now we pay them to advertise.

It's like long accepted the horse then the cart, now we pay to have the cart first. AMAZING!

Yes I do it as well! But the dynamics in the shifting, is AMAZING
    Yes - I would put up a banner as well. Probably won't have any luck charging them, for me hanging a banner in my garage. LOL

I'll bet a mfg. may be willing to send you one free, with a schmooze email, & grandiose stroking. It will seen x amt of times, with pic(s) in background posted to forums that has thousands of viewers, etc.

How about a BANNER contest, the winner gets a banner, based on the best stroking of the product? LOL LOL LOL ROFL

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to get a Menzerna banner to no avail. They did a giveaway a couple of times on Facebook but I tried several times to contact them and buy one and got no response

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Show them your post + how many are here, & how disappointed you are. Your just not hitting the right EAR. Nicely post on facebook, how betrayed & insignificant that made you feel, by not responding. Tis a game, WIN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ricorocks View Post
    This company should offer, or giveaway or have contests for. Banners! What excellent advertisement(s) they make. Someone sees it in your garage, they know you think highly of the product, to devote space for it, to be prominently displayed.

Likewise T-shirts, walking adverts, & they make us pay. Normally if a company wants to "advertise" they pay. How cool, or ass backwards is that, we pay them, for the privilege, of advertising.

Long long ago, companies paid, a person to wear a "sandwich" boards, for advertising. This was before T-shirts, what a PR job, now we pay them to advertise.

It's like long accepted the horse then the cart, now we pay to have the cart first. AMAZING!

Yes I do it as well! But the dynamics in the shifting, is AMAZING
    Yes - I would put up a banner as well. Probably won't have any luck charging them, for me hanging a banner in my garage. LOL

I'll bet a mfg. may be willing to send you one free, with a schmooze email, & grandiose stroking. It will seen x amt of times, with pic(s) in background posted to forums that has thousands of viewers, etc.

How about a BANNER contest, the winner gets a banner, based on the best stroking of the product? LOL LOL LOL ROFL
    I won an AG banner a while back autographed by they while crew.

2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda menzerna.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Garage banners....-image-jpg  

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Custmsprty - I'm jealous, i want one

Germans - well they can be a little well, ...

Billy - I agree, GREED says milk it for all u can get $$$$

Wanna make a big splash GET MGT attention? Requires solidarity!!!!!
    GET a thousand forum members, to pledge, I won't buy from AG. Until certain requirements are met.

Could be a brotherhood of, we won't buy unless 20% sale, & free shipping. Otherwise are needs will be fulfilled, by other vendors. They do not lose money on ANY offers or sales. None of the staff will starve!

1. Ricorocks affirms

Post Thanks / Like

Banner for someone that has:
    "...thrust his nose so far out of joynte."
    {~His Farewell to Militarie Profession, ca.1581}

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

BOB??????Pehraps old and slow, don't get it, explain pls. Two sides here 'buyers & sellers', a fair balance btwn the two should exist. Right?

Post Thanks / Like

I love The AG forum, but find myself ordering from Detailers Image and Shine Time more often than not. And I looooovveeee whenever you ask Mike Phillips a question..... Buy my book, buy my book, sign up for class..... Give me a break. Be human, without the sales pitch. Like Chad, Zach.... Oh wait they already offer a free blog on DI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast