autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Delta Spray Bottles

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoTaurus View Post
    Yes The Spraymasters are made by Delta. I just wanted to know if anyone has used them.

I don't think any of the use I mentioned need a chemical resistant spray (could be wrong). I just wanted to see if they could handle something thick like Hyper Dress.
    Spraymaster Chemical Resistant is my go to bottle. I have a couple of Kwasars and won't waste the money on any others - just my $.02 worth.

I do buy the Chemical Resistants because I have had chemicals like APC kill those that are not Chemical Resistant in relatively short order.

I've never put anything very thick in a Spraymaster - or a Kwasar for that matter.

<TED>

Post Thanks / Like

if you want a versatile and durable sprayhead then get the grey chemical resistant one. you can adjust from a fine mist to stream...

Moldavite

Just curious what most ppl using now?
    any suggestions?
    i need to change all my trigger spray and bottle
    (i'm using 500ml bottle)
    kwazar is out of my budget (especially shipping cost)

i tried few sprayer and narrow down to these:

Tolco grey CR sprayer have the best spray but will leak a little
    if tilt (anyone experience this?)
    meguiars consumer range sprayer seems working fine and i like the rubber texture trigger. been using their forming trigger for APC and it works great.
    CG translucent sprayer just manage to get the job done but i do like it's translucent feature
    24mm fine mist sprayer give the best mist for me
    good for interior product/ spray wax /glass cleaner etc.

suggestion and feedback are most welcome

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

question, my bottle caddies don't handle many sizes of bottles well. I love the Kawzar but they just won't fit making them pretty much useless to me.
    I'm a big fan of the Carpro 500ml bottles and would love to find some of those to buy. I know this would be a ton of work and overkill but my idea is to find those bottles and print up my own nice looking labels so my customers think I have my own products.

I don't particularly like or dislike the sprayer CarPro use, but I would love their bottles with a really nicer sprayer on it. I really like the sprayer that's on my Auto Finesse Crystal Glass cleaner bottle. If someone could PM point me to the bottles and or sprayers I'm all ears! At this point the only thing I can come up with is to order like 20 things from CarPro and when they're empty peel off the label. That would be pretty pricey though. And I'd still probably want a sprayer I like better.

Moldavite

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    question, my bottle caddies don't handle many sizes of bottles well. I love the Kawzar but they just won't fit making them pretty much useless to me.
    I'm a big fan of the Carpro 500ml bottles and would love to find some of those to buy. I know this would be a ton of work and overkill but my idea is to find those bottles and print up my own nice looking labels so my customers think I have my own products.

I don't particularly like or dislike the sprayer CarPro use, but I would love their bottles with a really nicer sprayer on it. I really like the sprayer that's on my Auto Finesse Crystal Glass cleaner bottle. If someone could PM point me to the bottles and or sprayers I'm all ears! At this point the only thing I can come up with is to order like 20 things from CarPro and when they're empty peel off the label. That would be pretty pricey though. And I'd still probably want a sprayer I like better.
    Thanks for reply, i actually did what you mention just want to see is there another alternative

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Tip on peeling labels that I picked up on AGO:

After empty

Fill with water and heat it up in the microwave

The label will peel right off

I take them off and place them on 16oz Chemical Guys bottles so they fit into my detailing bag

Often no additional adhesive is required to affix them on the new bottles

Moldavite

Good info on the label allenk4
    how you find the cr tolco sprayer?
    any leak when tilt?
    btw that look nice

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

The grey spray heads are from Chemical Guys

Not sure who manufacturers them

They are OK

Save up and buy Kwazars

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyTruckn View Post
    Yes idiots... sorry if you're butt hurt over it. A sprayer is a sprayer. I don't know what the complaint is with regular sprayers. It can't save that much time. My hand has never gotten tired from having to spray twice as many times. All I'm doing is mixing chemicals in it.

And I wouldn't spend that much on wax either
    I got to disagree with this, a sprayer is NOT a sprayer at least IMO. I freakin hate sprayers that are chinzy feeling and 9 times out of 10 they won't last and will start leaking all over your hands. The best spray bottles I've found bar none are the griots 22oz sprayers, they are fantastic. However if you want to go cheap as all get out and want a VERY good sprayer that is 1 buck a piece go to the dollar store and get LA Totally Awesome. Not only will you get a great spray bottle but also a bottle filled with LA Totally Awesome which is just plain awesome!

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I see a part # for them, but has anyone actually seen the Kwazar spray heads for sale on their own? I took the sprayer off my Kwazar bottle (bottles too big for my holder) and it fit seemingly perfect on a Carpro bottle. This might be my perfect combination, but if I can't find the spray heads for sale by themselves will have to keep looking elsewhere.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast