autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Best and fav’s for the following please….

Hi all

What’s your pick for:

Best leather smell products

Best quick Detailer over Xpel ppf

Best ceramic boost over Xpel ppf

Best rinseless wash

Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best and fav’s for the following please….

You are not going to get one single answer to any of them from everyone. There is no such thing as A best. Buy a small bottle of something and TRY IT. If you dont like it then next time buy another. Eventually YOU will find what works "best" for YOU. No one else can tell you what that will be.
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

3. Thanks evo77 thanked for this post
    Likes evo77, Karl_in_Chicago liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't chosen my favorite rinseless wash - if i ever do. I might pick up a gallon one day of one of them and be done with it however. That seems to be my MO. lol

Right now if i were to get a gallon of what i have used it would probably be absolute. But everyone is different.

I should get one soon before i go and drop over $100 for a gallon of OP ecowash haha

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed about rinseless. If I had to choose Absolute would edge ONR.

Pure Rinseless would be good for a deep clean.

Note: mostly use on paint as only have PPF on rockers but all seem to clean this like paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

FF. You're going to need to try and observe yourself. IME, nothing really last long on PPF so I top often.....there is a bajillion spray and wipes and even old skool classics like Sonax BSD that go on, wipe off easily.

IMO, you need to keep PPF as *sealed* as possible.
    No one seems to want to talk about it but this stuff is -porus-......one doesn't see how much grime or how not clear it looks until you remove it if it is not maintained.
    So keep it sealed within your maintenance regimen...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    You are not going to get one single answer to any of them from everyone. There is no such thing as A best. Buy a small bottle of something and TRY IT. If you dont like it then next time buy another. Eventually YOU will find what works "best" for YOU. No one else can tell you what that will be.
    ^^^THIS 100%!!!!!

Search thoroughly on peoples favs. Pick up a few of them. Try for yourself. Choose what works best FOR YOU.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fastfreddy View Post
    Hi all

What’s your pick for:

Best leather smell products
    See HERE.

Best quick Detailer over Xpel ppf

Best ceramic boost over Xpel ppf
    See HERE.

Best rinseless wash
    There is a very active thread found HERE. I'm pretty sure you'll get an idea of the favs.

Post Thanks / Like

It's Actually sealed with Xpel Fusion....so is that good? I assume that would keep it looking and lasting longer....I do understand that everyones favs will be different but doesn't anyone have top choices for each category I listed? Would appreciate any feedback given.

Of course no one will hold anyone accountable for their preferences, was just hoping to get a sense of the majority of used products out there in Geekland.

Post Thanks / Like

It's Actually sealed with Xpel Fusion....so is that good?
    Doesn't the warranty or guideline state for warranty, or something to that affect, you need to visit a fusion authorized installer annually.
    My interpretation of that was they were going to re-apply, topcoat the PPF ....

Use you own observation. Apply something and use observe the topcoat every week, other week, etc depending on on your wash cycle.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Actually sealed with Xpel Fusion....so is that good? I assume that would keep it looking and lasting longer....I do understand that everyones favs will be different but doesn't anyone have top choices for each category I listed? Would appreciate any feedback given.

Of course no one will hold anyone accountable for their preferences, was just hoping to get a sense of the majority of used products out there in Geekland.
    hard bunch here freddy lol probably why its so quiet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.