So I know many here like the Scrub Ninja for interiors....
I have yet to use the Scrub Ninja myself but this is the description for the Scrub Ninja Max material/product for their wheel cleaning tool
Other options as noted = their other wheel cleaning tool is Microfiber based.

*This cover is more aggresive than the other options. It can scratch delicate wheels especially painted black. *

So herein lies the question.
Whether it be color coated leather, dyed leather. The painted finish on plastics. I suppose all interior bits I am asking with the Scrub Ninja material

Is the scrub ninja potentially inducing micro-scratches that we may not see in the short term ? - but is causing damage nontheleast ?
In their descriptor of the material , it kinda suggest it may. (I've never used a scrub ninja but one is on a recent order)

For example, the greatest wear to a seat cover is just dirt right. We keep it clean, any micro dirt/micro particles doesn't *abrade* the surface as we sit on it, get in past the seat bolster, etc.
Unless I am mis-reading their descriptor wrong on the Scrub Ninja material for paint, I don't see why it would be safe for interior bits.

-------------------

Called AutoFiber post this OP for clarity

Same material but the aggressiveness on the wheel blade is just different than the interior ones.
I suppose in summary, the interior ones should not do any --damage--